Enter a new stage and it feels great!!

So I woke up this morning and I thought about the ex. But the thought was not I love her and miss her. It was screw her. Why would I want to get back with her after

1) she bailed on me without looking a the situation. She probably blames me and says I am the bad guy and this and that. But the truth is, if she had a problem she should have approached me first. She should not have made an argument over something minor. Even with the minor argument, she forgot everything behind it. Again, even with the minor problem, she should have talked to me instead of talking to everyone else and yelling at me. And I said for her to leave, but she left on her own free will. I had left to another room. She chose to walk out. She knows I would not have done nothing if she said, except maybe not have spoken to her for the rest of the night and slept on the couch.

2) she has not spoken to me in two+ months. This is simply childish. After two and half years living together, being together, and loving each other. She could have spoken to me.

3) Making me out to always be the bad guy. She would occasionally say that I wanted to be with someone else. But it was her who said that she should leave me for a man with a steady income on more than one occasion. I never said anything like that. She started an argument and I finished. We were both wrong, but that doesn't make me the bad guy. I was not perfect and neither was she, but I never said she was a b***h.

4) She tries to say it wasn't a money issue. But it was. That is all she ever complained about. Whether it was my money or hers.

5) I did so many little things for her. I admit I could have done more. But even little things weren't appreciated. I admit that I did not fully appreciate her, but she was the exact same. We got stuck in a rut and instead of fixing it, she ran.

Sorry to vent, but I am just happy that I feel like myself again, even if its only for today.

I have blamed myself for the past two months for so much and forgot who I am. It finally feels good to remember the truth about the relationship and myself.

Thanks

Jedi code from wiki

The Jedi Code is a code of conduct that establishes rules and modes of behavior for the Jedi.There are different versions of it in the expanded universe.[1] The code was as follows:

* Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.

* Jedi use their powers to defend and protect, never to attack others.

* Jedi respect all life, in any form.

* Jedi serve others rather than rule over them, for the good of the galaxy.

* Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.[2]

So I woke up this morning and I thought about the ex. But the thought was not I love her and miss her. It was screw her. .

I'm glad you're feeling something other than depression, guilt and/or shame. However, try not to let that anger get out of control. It was a relationship and there were good times. Time usually heals all wounds, both physical and emotional -- but holding anger or hatred towards someone in your past is ultimately counter-productive.

To continue the Jedi reference, remember that anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to evil and evil leads to the dark side.

I'm glad you're progressing, though. Just remain calm and focus on you. The fact that she hasn't contacted you in two months doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean she hasn't thought of you or thinks of you now. Just exhale slowly and move forward young Jedi.

It is not anger or hatred I feel towards her. The words may come off the page as such. But its neither. I don't hate her and I am not mad at her.

It just like screw her, time to move forward. Not f**k. I want to compare it to a friend you once had, they betrayed you and you just aren't friends with them any longer because of it. You don't hate them, you just don't trust them anymore. That is how it is with her. Even if she attempted to comeback (doubtful), she lost my trust. She know lost a part of me. The wound is starting to heal.

Simply, life is to short to hate. Yes, I love her and love can easily turn to hate. But if I hated her, I would be no better than she is right now. She still hates me. I am not going to stoop to her level. I was mad at her the first two weeks. And then became pathetically needy to get her back. I am glad I went through the experience I did. It let me know how much I really care for her, how much she really cared for me, and how weak our relationship really was.

Also Thank DadaJones for the Jedi comment.

Archived