I really have no clue on what to do!

ninnin

Okay there is a girl I see in the cafeteria almost everyday during dinner time. I really like this girl but I don't know her at all, not even her name. Okay here is my problem, I don't know her, have no classes with her, or never have a chance to meet her outside of the cafeteria. I would go up to her and say something if she was sitting by herself but her friend is always and i mean ALWAYS with her.

I don't know what to do. Any advice would be great. THanks!!

Seems to me you may just have a crush on this girl due to her looks or because you vaguely know she has a nice personality, either way it sounds like you want to just start a relationship fairly quickly. It happens all the time. Turn your head towards someone else cuz without an opening its near impossible, but hey, if fate does put you in a situation where you can talk to her the have at it and dont stop.

In general being able to get involved with an existing group of people is an important thing to practice. Yes you could fall miserably flat in failure. But as you go on, most people you interact with will already have their groups of friends and so on, so it's important skill to try and have. (I don't have it yet either)

Archived