Here's my situation as of a few months ago: link removed

(sorry if the link doesnt work... maybe a mod could help?). Anyway things got better for a while but now I find myself somehow in the same problem. So last night I initiated no contact by telling her it was stupid for me to keep calling/texting/IMing her when it feels like she really doesnt care, so i wont do it anymore. Now I have some questions as to whther no contact is really right for this:

First, we see each other at school every day. I can't do a full no-contact because I can only limit contact outside of school. Is it still ok to do this semi- no contact?

Also, the way I understand it, no contact is usually used after a break up. We were never really going out and I dont know if that makes this a situation where no-contact really won't work.

O yea, thanks to the people that replied to my last post, I wanted to say thanks but for some strange reason i couldnt post anything on these boards. And like I said for a little while things seemed to get better and you guys helped me realize i was wrapped around her finger.

Wow, I really feel for you. She is using you, and she is not taking any responsibility whatsoever for her actions. You said it yourself, it is not wise for you to keep calling/texting/IMing her. It is also not healthy for you to keep chasing her like this.

If she wanted you, she would be with you. Clearly, she actually wants this other guy...for whatever reason. She sounds really confused...but the fact is, she used you.

In school, just be yourself. I think you should focus on other young women who are available and who treat you with respect.

As much as it hurts now, it will get better in time. Let go of this game player. There might be other young women who are attracted to you, but they probably aren't showing it because they see how wrapped up you are in this girl. You are single and available, act like it, and the right one for you will notice!

I think that we have all been through this...we've all been led on at one time or another. It hurts, it sucks, and it takes time to heal. No contact is the best way to heal. Don't approach her, don't initiate contact, just let go. A simple 'hi' is enough. You might need some space for awhile, so that you feel strong around her. You don't owe her anything. You don't have to keep being nice to someone who is a game player.

I don't agree that you should play any sort of games. You were yourself with this young women, and she didn't want you...she chose someone else. The right one for you will be attracted to you for who you really are. You seem to be a very patient and loyal young man, and this will work in your favour when you are in a real relationship.

Sorry you got used. Hopefully you will remember how it feels to be led on, and you will never lead anyone on yourself.

Hello

I agree with HEALING, she is using you big time. You are falling into a deep trap. How you can pull yourself out. The "No Contact" I would have to say is a must. And like Avman has always said. The No Contact is for you to heal, and give her time to miss you. Some never come back, and that could be a real blessing. Sometimes it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have beem in a few tunnels myself. But you won't know if it works, unless you put it into practice.

Good Luck

Kuhl

8)

Thanks guys. Its funny how blind ur feelings can make u. It should be obvious how bad she was using me this whole time but for some reason it's hard for me to not think of her as the sweet girl I've always thought of her as.

Anyway I spent most the day getting back to my first love... basketball 8) . I've definitely had moments of weakness and regret for what I did but I know in the long run this is what I had to do, for myself.