I have been going through a messy divorce The soon to be EX husband made sure to make it difficult for me every step of the way. For Example wanting to know what i was up to at all times,Calling me at work and home accusing me of cheating. Which i thought was weird because after all he asked for the divorce. So i went over his head to his Command he is in the Military and had them put a no contact order on him. Things have been great ever since. His calls were a reminder of what he had put me through for the last 4 years, Even with the no contact order i find myself sad but its a part of the healing process Divorce is hard and having been with him for 7 years and knowing he is no longer part of my life is hard enough to deal with so why should i have him constantly remind me that he is around and wanting to make things difficult.

i dont know if this will help anyone out but i hope it shows you that you can be strong and you can move on. Im on my way and i hope you are too

Very inspirational. Thank you Angel102281. Many people on any forum seem to focus all their energy on the negativity of the situation. But you can also focus on the good things, also. It seems the hardest thing to do is let go. To come to acceptance that it has finished and you are free to look for someone better...only this time you will know what you DO NOT want. Sometimes when the other person is an @$$hole and you have to fight back it definitely makes it easier. I know from the ex-ex g/f that it feels AMAZING!!! to fight back dirty. Such vindication to see the other person squirm. Good therapy at least for their slacker @$$ abandoning you. Keep up the good work and never let your guard down on him! 0X