my boyfriend pretty much only wants it in the missionary position

Georgia_girl44

If you both keep holding onto grudges your relationship will not get any better.

You need to speak to him about this and come up with a common solution, to make things work.

I know it's difficult, but it's necessary. Otherwise, your relationship will pretty much be doomed.

That sounds good. Do you have any suggestions for common ground? I feel like if I go into this blindly without planning it out, that we will just argue in circles and nothing will get resolved. And as far as our sex..I dont want to plan out a schedule for sex- it should just happen.

We've had issues in the past with fidelity (his side being talking to girls online or through text behind my back, and I was so upset that I gave a post-high school fling head. We've both done sh itty things, but I know he's not physically cheating.

Does he ever cite this as the reason? Talking to girls on line is not acceptable in a relationship. But give a guy head is in a different category. Is it possible he never got past this?

That sounds good. Do you have any suggestions for common ground? I feel like if I go into this blindly without planning it out, that we will just argue in circles and nothing will get resolved. And as far as our sex..I dont want to plan out a schedule for sex- it should just happen.

My first suggestion is to have a talk with him. Let him know that you are truly sorry for your wrongdoings. I must say, giving another guy head sounds worst than him talking to another girl behind your back. Tell him that you both need to work on trusting each other more. Open communication is key. Has he voiced his opinions on how he felt after you cheated? Have you voiced your opinion on how you felt when he was talking to other girls behind your back? Talking about your problems will definitely help the situation.

Also, rather than consisting asking him what he is doing and who he is talking to. Try to give him some space and privacy. Sometimes we all need it from time to time. If you put yourself in his shoes, would you like someone hovering over you 24/7?

Don't worry so much about the sexual aspects of your relationship right now. There are obviously other issues at hand that needs to be resolved. When they do, I'm sure the intimacy level will come back.

Again, you have to listen and talk to your partner. Admit your wrongdoings and let him know that he was wrong just as well, but you love him and is willing to make a change. Ask him if he's willing to do the same.

Archived