PeOplE BuTtInG IN!!

Ok well my boyfriend and I have been going out off and on for a month now. Everythings going good I guess. Hes very shy though. But thats a different story for another time. Well anyways, I like him he likes me, so everythings good there too. The problem now is people cant mind there own business. Ok my ex travis, well hes kinda my ex we almost went out but I played him for him best friend....makes me sound really good...lol but na theres a story behind that one. well n e ways he keeps tellin me to break up with him for the past 4 days. I mean its constant. Then another guy.....My best friend Jeff actually, keeps feeding me lies and him lies and is tryin to break us up...everyone thinks he likes me...then finally a kid named Randy keeps tellin me to dump Dominic that im pretty and can do so much better. So ok but there downfall is me and dom arent as close as we were....with all the lies going round. Then everyone is tellin him to break up with me....why i mean doesnt n e 1 have a life? Well help me plz

Hi, Just tell the other people that its just the two of you in the relationship and that if you wanted their input that you would ask for it. I have been thru the same problems in the past and some still are present today.

It is going to cause you two to split if these other parties don't get out! Just if they call, ignore and so on. If you care for your current man, then stick with it regardless what anyone says or thinks. Good Luck Girl!

talk to your boyfriend, make sure he knows that you like him a lot. make sure he trusts you & that you trust him. it will be helpful, just in case they start tellign lies about you cheating or soemthing worse than what they are doing. these people do need to butt out, & it seems as though these other guys maybe have a crush on you. you need to talk to them too. tell them that they need to be real friends & support you, not try to break you both up. they are your friends & friends want friends to be happy. your friends aren't respecting you & they need to start. just have a talk with everyone & make sure everyone understands your feelings.

• 2 weeks later...

that exact thing happened wit me and my gf mainly bcuz my gf was really popular and everyone liked her but yea neways.....just tell those other ppl to mind their own business it messed up my relationship so u need to tell them off or ur gunna lose a bf if u wanna stay wit ur current bf then tell them that u will never like them and to get a life or sumthin u cant ever trust ne1 theyll screw up ur relationship