what to do if things dont turn out in our favor?

My boyfriend and I have been together since highschool. I will be a junior in college in the fall and he will be transferring to a university. For the past three years we have been together we have seen each other once a week on the weekends because we live a distance from each other. Now because I am already at a university he was going to try to go to my school are a university that is somewhat closer. The distance has been really hard on our relationship and we have been holding out to see where he goes so we can be together. His performance in school this year shows that there may not be a great chance that he goes to my school. There is alot of negative energy out this. Nevertheless, within the week we will know where he gets accepted.

He feels that there is alot of pressure on him and I agree because it feels like this is the last draw on our relationship. I dont know how to feel about the situation. I try to be supportive but he still feels bad because we both know what the outcome may be.

He is very sensitive to this subject and I try not to talk about it but I am so anxious. Should I not ask him about it and leave it alone and let him come to me?

This week is somewhat stressfull because of this. Should I not think about it and ignore it?

What do I do if the news is not good? What other options do I have?

Thanks

Hey

I'm kinda facing the same dilemma in a very slight way. All I can say is, if he takes you seriously enough, he'll worry about it wether or not you stress him and if he doesn't, then you shouldn't push him anyway so let it easy a bit on him.

A a side note, if it doesn't work out then you'd want to set out ur priorities. Is he more important than your future etc etc, are you gonna regret anything?

It's a hard question.

Heb