I can't stop thinking about this girl, but scared of facing rejection

INeedHelpFast

I can't stop thinking about this girl Ive seen on campus a few times. She takes a quick look at me, and then quickly turns away and keeps on walking in her own direction. Anyways, I learned that one of my friends knows her and there may be a possibility of meeting her. The one thing I do know however, is that one of my buddies asked her out, and she said "lets just be friends". But at the same time, I can exactly see why he got rejected, and for that reason I get a little hope. However, at times, I feel so extremely confident in myself that she will say yes if I ever asked her out, but on the other hand, I'm scared that my hopes are so high and I will get rejected, and to some extent, I just tell myself that its probably better to not make any moves and just daydream about her, instead of facing rejection. What should I do? I think about her every minute of the day, and I don't even know her. Is it true that if you pursue a girl enough, then she may actually like you? From what I know, (I may be wrong), she has never had a boyfriend, maybe she hasn't been pursued by someone she actually likes? Besides that, I know that her facebook is set on public, which could mean something, or nothing at all.

You'll never know unless you give it a go.

Like you said, you don't know her that well, so even if you do get rejected, you won't need to be in awkward situations with her cause chances are you won't hang out with her after that.

Just give it a go, or you'll regret missing your chance pal!

You'll never know unless you give it a go.

Like you said, you don't know her that well, so even if you do get rejected, you won't need to be in awkward situations with her cause chances are you won't hang out with her after that.

Just give it a go, or you'll regret missing your chance pal!

My friend said he knows that girl's best friend. He said he would talk to her about this situation. Isn't that kind of weird though? To go to someone's best friend and say, "Hey I know a guy that likes your best friend" ? I feel like I'd rather get to know her by hanging out in a group or something first, and then maybe start talking to her on facebook and try to gradually move from there.

I wouldn't just go up to her and ask her out. That would personally creep me out a little if I had never met the person, but everyone is different I guess.

Meet her and get to know her. Be confident and flirty and a little aloof. I know it sounds like playing games, but don't come on too hard and too fast. Hang out with her once or twice in a casual setting before you ask her out.

If this has been on your mind for a while you gotta take action, don't look back later and regret it, but here's some guidelines I like to go by:

First off, if you barely know her, begin by triggering her interests

Smiles are contagious, the next time you see her, give her a smile, and she may smile back, and there you go, she acknowledges you. I've learned that if you stop and smile at someone you will not only brighten their day if they're feeling down, but you put yourself in the position as the cheery person, which is a positive. You will get noticed, and that's always worth a shot, and there's really nothing to lose.

Afterwards just try to do stuff with her, as a friendly outing or whatever. Try not to hint at it too much because you don't want to come off too strongly, especially if she hasn't had a boyfriend before. Just be charismatic, and unique, that's the key here. Afterwards, its just smooth sailing from there, don't think about it too much and don't overanalyze.

If you get rejected DO NOT PURSUE HER, this will come off as annoying and desperate, just continue to be her friend until you feel right again, just don't be persistent.

Man oh man, the dreaded infatuation and lust.

You need to snap out of it as soon as possible man. I have learnt from the past not to get too infatuated into one girl, it will turn you into a complete chump.

Get to know her and start asking her out asap. Your lust and infatuation might destroy your life if you keep going on like this.

Archived