Clitoral Stimulators

I would like to know if anyone can comment on experiences using these "clit stimulators". I am a male and have never experimented with any of these type of toys but I am curious to try these on my female partner. She has also never used any of them.

I have seen two types, one that sort-of has the shape and size of a thick marker and another that is shaped like a small egg with a cable attached to a controller.

Since we are just starting to experiment, I don't want anything that "penetrates", but just tickles her clit for stimulation.

Again, I have no idea if these really "do the trick" or not, and any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

lerxst,

There are soooo many things out there that she will enjoy. There are two rules that you MUST follow when shopping for vibrators:

1) It has to be something she finds attractive, otherwise she won't feel comfortable enough to use it. (i.e. don't get something that is shaped like a duck or something stupid like that.)

2) It MUST have a variable speed control, such as a dial that turns and makes the vibrations progressively more entense as you turn it. Anything with only one or two speed options is just no good.

Keep in mind that if you choose something that is designed for penetration, it will still work like a charm for external stimulation as well. Plus you have the added bonus of exploring penetration if she chooses.

Let me point you in the right directions: link removed

This website specializes in female products, and has lots of information. They are friendly and discreet, and I highly suggest them. They ship almost anywhere, and you can't tell where the package is from, so don't worry about your nosey neighbors.

Have fun!

Thanks for your reply wellswomyn.

I finally ended up getting one of those vibrating eggs, with variable speed as you suggested. Unfortunately she was not too thrilled about the experience. She said that instead of feeling pleasure, she just feels as if she was getting a shock or something like that.

Could it be that we did something wrong? I just rubbed her clit with it, starting with slow speed and slowly increasing it up to max.

Afterwards she said that she preferred how I "handle things" without this device and would rather not try using it again.

I must say that she is kind of "sex shy" and not very outgoing to try "kinky" things. Could this have something to do with it?

Please, any advice on how to get my partner to enjoy this little gadget will be greatly appreciated.

It could be that she is "sex shy" like you said. It could also be that she is sensitive and that the vibration was too much stimulation on her clit. If she's willing to give it another go, you could try rubbing the vibrating egg around her pubic area (the mound, lips, etc.) with very light pressure, on the lowest setting avoiding putting it directly on her clit. Or ask her if she'd like to play around with it on her own (privately) and see how she likes it. She might say no if she's shy- but if you just leave it with her, she might use it on her own. Once she finds out how she likes to use it she'll probably be more likely to let you use it on her. Something to try.