problems with getting to know each other

hey guys,

i really like this girl and she likes me too. she just asked me to go to a youth rally at her church and i accepted. both of us are christians and we go to the same high school. she just got her license so she offered to come pick me up. it's a half hour to her church and i don't know what i should talk about with her for that time. any suggestions? we have decided to get to know each other better before we become boyfriend and girlfriend. so i'm trying to let her get to know me more. we already know the basic stuff about each other but she still doesn't seem to know me enough. any suggestions on things to talk about to let her know me better? thanks in advance.

I try to live by the motto on being yourself. You shouldn't rack your brain trying to figure out what you are going to talk about, all that is going to do is drive you crazy until you finally go. My suggestion to you is just go with the flow. Everything will fall into place. You BOTH are probably nervous about the car ride. Talk about whatever comes to your mind at that time. Just relax, try to be excited that guys will have that opportunity to talk. Good luck on your date.

Ask her how did her driving test go, what they had her do, what types of food she likes, any brothers or sisters, favorite animals, favorite candy bar, what makes her happy, what makes her laugh, movies, sports, etc...

WOW there are so many things that can come to mind, You just have to remain calm, don't' get all tense, or nervous when she is with you, because you wont be able to think striahgt, also she will be able to pick up on that, and might come off as, "your not interested" just relax and let the conversation go where it wants to go, keep the questions to a minimum, and remember to have it reciprocated. (back and forth) she asks you, you ask her...like that! Good Luck keep me (us) posted.

hey

you could try the 21 questions game, thats quite good, you can ask the other person anthing you want, eg if you had one wish what would it be, or what is your fav quote to anything like what would you do if someone shaved off your eyebrows, and then person answers and then it is their turn, and it carries on, that way you can find out what you have in common.

~LJ =;

well guys, i just got back from the date. the date was good but the ride home was even better. her dad drove me home so me and her just sat in the back seat covering ourselves with a blanket. we held hands the whole way home. i ended up deciding that, based on her body language, she wasn't ready to be kissed yet. so i just kissed her on the hand when we got to my house.

so now that i know that she likes me, what should i do know? i really wanna go out with her again but i don't know where we could go because neither of us can drive without an adult. maybe we could meet somewhere. i don't know. anybody got any ideas???