All the lonely people..

Hmmm, if you have read some of my older posts, you would have heard about a girl I like, and how I can get her to take an interest or notice me. Well I have been talking, I throw in the casual things here and there, but it never really seems to develop into a conversation. It's quite sad to be honest, but anyway, I've been doing this to more people than just myself, and it dosn't seem to make any difference whatsoever. I've expressed my interest in a few people, and it was WELL noticeable, but I'm not getting anything back...What's wrong with me? These are all pretty social girls, none of them are shy, so I don't know what's going on. Is no one looking for someone, or are there some things I can do to better the situation.

It's obvious that the nice flirty conversation is going nowhere, whats phase two?

I know how you feel. Sometimes its like your giving everything and getting nothing in return but things you do don`t go unnoticed by the people that really matter. Try something different maybe. Is she involved? Is she hurt by a past relationship? Keep trying good luck.

I forgot to say be yourself and relax. Its no good putting on a show because people can see through it. If people don`t like you for who you are then move on. Let the inner person inside you come out, your real character.

I agree with Gaz. Let the real you come through. It takes time to form real relationships, and it takes time for girls to figure out if they like you for who you are. So reveal yourself, what you think about things, what you like, what you think is funny. Talk so that you can find things in common with the other person, otherwise if you talk about something they don't know anything about, it will never become a conversation.

Also, I've learned to be positive; don't just rag on everything. People like to be around enthusiastic people -- it lifts them up instead of dragging them down.

Finally, not everyone responds, for whatever reason. If you've made it obvious that you like someone and she doesn't respond, eh, just move on. At least you tried; doesn't mean there's something wrong with you. 'K?