is it possible to wake up and just not care anymore?

outsider1

I dont know what i would of done with out this forum lately! So anyway here goes, the bf broke up with me last week said he needed time and all that crap, he then said the other day he was feeling better bout us but wasnt sure wat it meant andhe needed more time blah blah blah he then txt yesterday saying he thinks it would be a good idea for him to come up tomorrow and talk face to face!!! I text him this morning asking if he was still on for tomorrow he replied saying "dont know" and then sent another text having a go at me?? I mean * * * ?? after reading these messages i felt somthing inside snap out of the constant misery and chasing him and i thought you know what i dont even care any more! So my question is, is it possile for him to have pushed me that far with his constant mind games that i dont care anymore? x

Absolutely. There's definitely a line that he can cross. He's obviously pushed you, and himself over this line. The mind games are sick. It always seems like our ex's love to play games. Good luck with this. But be careful, you may also wake up tomorrow realizing you really didn't feel the way you thought you did. It's a sick, sick, sick, game.

Everything is more or less a learning experience. Be happy this happened to you now and you will recognize it if it comes back to you in the future. Laugh it off. You arent letting him walk over you anymore so be proud of yourself for that. Look to positive things rather then negative. The negative thinking will keep you sad longer then you need to be.

i will, im just annoyed at myself now for letting him walk all over me this past week, he messed me around, and i let him! stupid woman!!! grr xx

Be happy and very thankful you reached that point after just a week. For a lot of people (myself included) it's taken a LOT longer to finally reach the [bleep] off point (and really feel it).

You're gonna be fine.

Archived