Question for the guys...

-Sanguine-

I was just thinking of how happy I am with my boyfriend. He's so thoughtful, funny, caring and I love him so much.

We don't get to see eachother very often, but when we do, I kind of want it to be special/more memorable. He's really important to me and I'd like to do something nice for him.

We've been together about 8 months, have had sex once, so that's a bit of background on my experience level

I guess what I'm asking, is from a guys point of view, what could I do to surprise him? Anything you can think of that you would LOVE your girlfriend to do after having not seen her in a while?

This can be sexual, or it can be something else fun you'd like to do.

And women, is there anything you've done for your boyfriend that he really loved?

I just really want to appreciate him.

and I realize it's hard cause you don't know what he's like, but just give me some feedback and I'll work with it. Thanks!

I gift from the heart.

A poem, a song, a painting, a piece of a place which you first met.

Something sentimental.

Doesn't have to be extravagant or expensive.

Shows you remember the past.

Shows you never forget the good times together.

No offense, but seriously? Guys don't care about stuff like that. We'll pretend to, but in our head we're like what the hell?

No offense, but seriously? Guys don't care about stuff like that. We'll pretend to, but in our head we're like what the hell?

Some guys do. I do.

Back in college (a hundred million years ago) my girlfriend sent me a single red rose. The card said just one word - "Always". I still remember how that made me feel even today.

i've posted this before...but for my boyfriend I made him a decorated box, the outside was "manly" covered with his favorite sports teams/ bands etc (so that he would be ok leaving it out in his room). On the inside of the lid I wrote reasons why I love you, and then filled the little box with pieces of paper that had all the different reason ranging from inside jokes, emotional/physical characteristcs, memories etc.

for the physical part my boyfriend loves messages. I heat up some oil and start with his sholders and work my way over his whole body. he loves it, and it leads to other fun things too

Back in college (a hundred million years ago) my girlfriend sent me a single red rose. The card said just one word - "Always". I still remember how that made me feel even today.

This gave me goosebumps.

---

I know that you asked for opinions from the guys... but I thought I'd contribute too. Things I've done in the past for my boyfriend are:

Three course home-cooked meal... receive him in a tight little black dress... and underneath, lace lingerie and a skirted garter belt.

Full body massage... with happy endings .. haha

and yea... I can't think of anymore because I'm tired

but basically

food + sex = happy man

Archived