as the season change - memories comeback

as it hits spring here...i start remembering memories associated with the season i spent with her......how she dresses, how she smiles, walk and her beautiful face.....

i know its over, though im not that sad, just happy that the memoroies dont hurt so bad....dissapointed that it ended the way it did but thats life...

theres a new girl in the scene but not sure how to proceed.....want to heal fully before i take the next step....its not for sure but if it ever gets a chance...i want it to have a full chance....where i hold nothing back and give it my all...but this time with all the lessons i learned from my last...

it gets better peeps

3.2 months out of a 2.2 year relationship

Good thread. I think I'm on the same timescale as you with the breakup, and that's about where I am emotionally too. It's autumn here. You can smell it in the air. I caught a whiff and thought about Christmas without my ex. Made me feel sad - never envisioned this but... ah well. If you look at it the other way, just because I'm not with him anymore, doesn't mean I'm alone, and who knows what tomorrow might bring. I feel I'm better prepared to weather whatever life has to throw at me now. Bring it on, I'm thinking.

Good thread. I think I'm on the same timescale as you with the breakup, and that's about where I am emotionally too. It's autumn here. You can smell it in the air. I caught a whiff and thought about Christmas without my ex. Made me feel sad - never envisioned this but... ah well. If you look at it the other way, just because I'm not with him anymore, doesn't mean I'm alone, and who knows what tomorrow might bring. I feel I'm better prepared to weather whatever life has to throw at me now. Bring it on, I'm thinking.

Same time frame as well, 3.1 months. I thought of the holiday season when I read this and was kinda sad too. Have both an anniversary and B'day in there. I love fall and winter. This year...not so sure. Christmas this year was going to be really nice.

Halloween is my ex's favourite holliday. I know that her new guy wants to wear matching costumes for Halloween, and she thinks it's a cute idea. I had that idea every year, but she never was "able" (willing) to spend the evening with me and dress up with me.

I hope I find someone to dress up with by then, so I can post pictures online!!

yeah me too guys, her bday is on november, and i remember the clothes she swears specifically in this type of weather....all i know is its gonna be a load of memories to deal with the next couple of months as the weather heats up....

like the boyz 2 men song "4 seasons of loneliness", though i know im not alone...

i do have an interest with a new gurl but im giving myself till up to 6 months b4 i consider making a move...get most of the healing done....well guys it feels so good we're not alone doing the same time frame and going through the same stuff

we will all get better

Archived