Hello everyone, this is my first post here, im wrting about this prob i have.

I met this girl last Monday, since i saw her i fell in "love", i cant stop thinking about her. I've never had a prob to date or stuff like that. But with this girl its different. I dont want to loose her, with all others i had nothing to lose, with her i can lose her, If she rejects me and our friendship goes to hell i dunno what i would do. Im 18 in a few months and she'll be 21 in a few months also.

I asked a friend to ask her how does she feel bout me, he told me that she has too much problems in her life atm, and that looking for a Bf is not in her prioritys, well if i could only be there to help her out, i dont want to put another problem in her head.... I have no clue as of what to do, wait? tell her how i feel? will she reject me cause of my age? too many questions and no answers.

I need some advice

I would wait until her problems are solved. If she doesn't want a boyfriend right now, now would not be the right time to ask. Get to know her more, and become better friends with her first. When all her problems are solved, then ask her out on a date...