what the heck do i do???!!??

please... my gf likes aggressive guys. she wants to me to dry hump her, make out with her, and maybe have oral sex. i am not very aggressive. she is going to expect me to make the first move. and i dont know how to. so if anybody could help me out by telling me what i would do to make the first move i would be very grateful.

thanks if you can help!

I think that if you're not comfortable with being so aggressive you should let your girlfriend know. I don't think she'd want to force you into doing something you didn't want to do. However, if you're okay with this, why don't you just ask her what she'd like you to do for her? Honest and openess is important in a relationship, so by building this right away you'd be making the right choice.

I agree with the previous posts that communication is always good. It sounds like you have already discussed this to some extent with your girlfriend and know what she wants. So, my advice is, do the best to give it to her, at least to the extent you are comfortable with! As far as making the first move, find a place where the two of you are alone and know you will have some privacy, whether you are watching a movie, just having a conversation, or just hanging out. When it seems like an appropriate moment (maybe the movie just ended, there is a pause in your conversation, etc.) just reach up and cradle her face in one hand, lean in and kiss her. Once the two of you are making out, feel free to continue to take the lead. If you know she wants to try dry humping, try to do this is an area where you will have a little space to manuever, such as a bed or a wide couch. Once you two start getting into it (i.e. laying down, possibly one of you on top of the other) just start slowly (and not too hard at first) grinding your hips against hers. She will likely respond to this and start doing the same. As you go on, continue to make your motions gradually faster and harder (but not too rough, especially if you are bigger than her and are on top, you don't want to hurt her) or if she is on top, grab her butt with your hands and pull her towards you in the motion of your grinding. Once you get started, it really should come natuarally, and it can definitely be a very sexy without being too serious. As far as oral sex, take things as they come--making out and dry humping are a couple big steps behind oral sex, so get a hang of that first before you try anything more serious!