Normal ur boyfriend of 3 months doesnt invite u to party he going to?? what do i do?

CocoButter

I am kind of annoyed. MY boyfriend of 3 months did not invite me to a birthday party he is going to...guys and girls will be there....

Is this normal??? I hate these things...my last boyfriend invited me to eveyrthing he did..basically i was ALWAYS welcome...this guy does not always include me....yes ive been to a few activities that r group things...however that was like the first month...now he seems to want to keep me separate from his time w his friends....I feel kind of upset about it....

I did not say anything bc I dont want to be a nag...instead I want tables to turn....

Yea...I suspect he will think he has to worry about me etc....and ive had that too...where I like to keep him separate when I hang out w my friends....but not if I went to big party....I would think he would want me there to have fun w him! But I guess he would have to be around me whole time bc i dont know anyone and maybe he wants to be w his friends having fun........

I DEF knew not to make a stink about it...I played it cool...even though I was super super pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really find that odd. I had bfs who went to birthday parties of friends and I was not invited. They went alone. Same with me. I don't find it that strange. I guess if the relationship is very serious or both people know the birthday guy or gal then the SO would be expected to be invited. Other than that...I don't see it as being weird.

I am kind of annoyed. MY boyfriend of 3 months did not invite me to a birthday party he is going to...guys and girls will be there....

If guys and girls (I'm guessing people bringing dates) were coming to the party and you weren't invited, I'd consider it very rude. Least the way I was raised, it's considered proper to allow guests to bring dates to a party you threw. If it's just a guys night then that's a different story.

Archived