saw my ex last night, horrible!!

eikal

Okay, some of you may have read my post from yesterday. I was debating on whether or not to take my date to a football game that my ex of only about a month would be cheerleading at i decided to go. It was great i didn't think about my ex at all but i guess my date said my ex kept looking at us and pointing to us with all her cheer friends. After the game i took my date home and went with a buddy to the local fair. We were having a good time and out of nowhere my ex comes walking up to me and says stuff like so wheres staff? And starts saying mean things about my date. (my date had a staff infection a few years ago) I thought it was quite immature and just rolled my eyes and did not speak a word and walked away. Anyways why is she doing this to me? I want her to leave me alone so i can move on. i broke up with her but ONLY because she had feelings for another guy and lost interest in me because i was a bad boyfriend, i've righted some wrongs in my life and took up some responsibility and am changing myself alot now. A little bit after we broke up she told me to leave her alone cause i was driving her crazy and we hadn't talked since so why would she start talking to me after SHE told me to leave her alone? It just doesn't make sense!

It sounds like she is still working through her anger with you over things that happened during the relationship. Try to just let it go and realize that she is probably still hurting if you were truly a bad boyfriend (a month isn't really long enough to get over not being treated well in a relationship). She is acting out in an inappropriate manner but sometimes people do not handle breakups well and if they have anger they feel like taking it out on their ex if the opportunity presents itself.

Because you've moved on. People who are still harbouring feelings for you, don't want you to move on.

She's probably upset that you're trying to be a better person, but you're trying to be a better person now that she's not in your life. "Why couldn't he have done that when we were together?" it just happens. Give it time. You know that she's jealous, but you shouldn't pay any attention to her and ignore her. By talking to her, you're only going to be giving her reasons to contact you. That's why there should be no contact after you break up for a while so you can both put yourselves back together and move on.

she doesn't seem to be that nice a person. Perhaps she is still angry a you for being a bad boyfriend but to be that nasty about your new girlfriend doesn't say much for her character - nor does her acting like this towards you. It seems likely that you are not the only one who behaved badly in the relationship. I think your best bet is to ignore her and move on.

Because you've moved on. People who are still harbouring feelings for you, don't want you to move on.

She's probably upset that you're trying to be a better person, but you're trying to be a better person now that she's not in your life. "Why couldn't he have done that when we were together?"

Exactly right, because when were still in contact with eachother a week or so ago she had expressed how upset she was that NOW i am trying to be different and how much it upset her. But she sweared to me she wouldn't eveer have feelings for me again which is why i got so upset when she had been so rude to me at the fair. I mean at first i was changing in kind of hopes to get back with her but then i met someone in the process and it changes my motives a bit and maybe she noticed the change because i stopped talking to her. I think she doesn't have feelings for me it's a more territorial thing and is jealous.. even if for some reason she came back to me and wanted to make things work it would take alot more than that now because of what i went through between now and the break up and how much of a recovery i made since then. I'm just going to ignore her until she can speak to me with out insulting my date and me.

Archived