Did I mess it up myself??

snuupi

Hi everyone!

I've got a stupid problem...

here's the prehistory:

2 months ago he crashed at my place but I was still into the history with my ex and was very mean to him... we cuddled a lot and he always took my hand and stroked it and all those things... we had almost kissed each other, but he's kinda shy, not as shy as other guys i know, but a lil bit.. yeah and he slept in my bed, next to me without anything happening except stroking my hand in the middle of the night what woke me up.

next day i couldn't look into his eyes, cause i had thought about it the whole night, but my ex had been in my head and i couldn't start anything with this guy, although i hadn't even been averse to being together with him or such, but the ex was there..

after that day i haven't heard anything of him for about 5 weeks... then school started again and yeah.. he's kinda cool to me...

when we're talking he smiles all the time and we're talking about a lot of stupid things that are funny.. but there's some kind of rejection .. i feel that.

everytime he's online and i'm trying to chat with him, he doesn't answer a lot and IF he does only very short things...

yesterday we chatted like this:

i: yes, i always see, who's online and than i'm nerveing you, cause it's so nice daaamn you actually don't like me at all -.-

he:

i: ohaaaaa

he: you're talking damn * * * *

i: you're totally mean! why?? xD

he: you have a crush on mean people

i: mhh

he: so...actually and inauthentically as well

ich: but just on people who're mean to others- ah i see! and that's why you're mean to me?

he: that was just a remark at the edge

lil bit later:

i: but you still haven't told me about why you're mean

he: cause you aren't able to nerve me, but you're always tryin to and i think that's nice

don'T understand that.. today at school he kinda ignored me.. well he said hi and then we drove home together by bus with some other friends and he talked to me for a little while.. but when i stood so very close to him he called the name of a girl of our german class and didn't care about me anymore.. ah yes and he talked to a friend about why there are always coming such nerds to our school instead of "cool blondes" ...

what do you think?? is there a chance to get his interest back? if yes, how?? i need every tip.. cause i don't wanna have messed it up myself just because of my ex!

oh i'm sorry...

well to cut a long story short...

when he wanted me i didn't want him.

now i want him, and i guess he doesn't want me anymore.

we're talking normally when we're going home from school together, but most of the time we have together in school or on msn it seems af if he ignores me.

You didn't mess anything up.

You had feelings for someone else when he had feelings for you. If its ment to be everything will work out in the end. I would say stop talking to him over MSN. When you see him around school be cordial but not flirtatious.

Also : As soon as you start looking at other guys he'll start having feelings for you again...

thx for the answer...

Also : As soon as you start looking at other guys he'll start having feelings for you again...

so you think if i look at other guys he'll be attracted to me again??

but i guess he thinks that i'm still in love with my ex... and he isn't attracted.. or at least it doesn't seem he is...

my feelings are people want what they can't have. And you don't know how much you really care for something until its gone...

And hold up.. Still has feelings? 5 weeks without a word. Unless someone was trying to show that they can change something about themselves and be dedicated to it, I don't think he still has the same feelings he did when he was totally infatuated with you... He might have feelings but they are def not as strong as they were...

don't understand him.

after class he waited about 15 minutes for me to come and go to the bus stop... we talked and smiled a lot and donno.... the glances we swapped were so intense...

but then he didn't say bye or so.. .

i wanted to chat with him when he was online and he said he had no time and he didn'T know he had to account for having no time..

don'T understand this behaviour...

Archived