is this a good or bad thing?

daniel698

ok so ive been seeing this girl for about a month, things seem to be going fairly well, you know meeting up all the time its still early stages i guess and still being introduced as a "friend" which is ok. so i figured it was time to ask her about us, the response i got seemed positive but i guess im jus lookin for some reassurance or different points of view and wot i should do next, anyways we both said that we are looking for a relationship and she said that she wants to get to know me a bit better, im guessing before we start sayin bf and gf and stuff. what do you alll think?

I think it's always a good idea to get to know each other first, before jumping into a relationship. Maybe she's just not ready for that yet, but may eventually change her mind. Just go with the flow, and if everything permits, she'll be yours in no time. Good luck.

umm you say "Showing that if all continues to go well you will become exclusive." you think that if she were seeing someone at the same time as me right now it would be ok? i think this is important also, we have not had sex yet, she seems to wana wait which seems like a good thing to me. im just not that good with the start of relationships, they make me uneasy!

Archived