What do I do?

Ok everyone I like a guy who is 21 and my age. He is a very nice cowboy. He likes me too but we have a friend that is very jelous and don't want to jepordize that friendship. We have been sneaking around to see and talk to each other but it feels like we are doing something wrong and both know that really we aren't.

What should we do? WE have tzlked to this friend on nemerous occasions and he is still mad if we are friends away from his presense. He is also twice our age so does that have to do with it. Please help

I really don't see the problem here.......if he's twice your age, involved with neither of you, it's truly none of his business what you two do! I'd think it a bit odd that he was that concerned in the first place.

If you two are attracted to each other and want to date, by all means, date. If this guy doesn't like it, he'd better give a darn good reason why. I'm STILL trying to figure out why it would even be an issue for him, unless he was attracted to you and was jealous....my only guess!

Mar

Ok Dimas the older man is Jelous and attracted to me. We have been friends for a long time through my parents. He also thinks Cole is a jerk and don't want to see me gut hurt but I already am aware of that risk. He is the father to one of my friends child but he pays his child support and does his fatherly duties so he's not as bad as Dimas thinks.

Again.....I don't see what the problem is......if you two are attracted to each other, there's no reason why this man should be a problem to either of you......he's practically old enough to be your father, and has NO say in your love life!

Mar

One sentence for ya ...

All's fair in love and war ...

you have to learn from ur own mistakes, and Cole might be a great guy, just guard your heart ... sometimes you have to chose the person you want as a love interest, over friends ... someone always gets turfed, love sometimes isn't pretty for everyone ...

l8r