being a men, and totally clueless about hairstyle

men, where did you learn how to style your hair????

I need help cause I been online for hours now and I found NOTHING!!!

I will admit it, this is one area where men overlook is their hair

let's forget the stereotype that if you spend more that 15 minutes on your hair then you are gay.

cause for me, looking like every other single men out there just doesn't do it anymore. I had the same hairstyle for 8 years and I am sick of it. I went to get a haircut today and the hairstyle I got was different and I don't like the way he taught me how to style it. My mom wouldn't stop calling my hair ugly. I think I am going nuts.

any resource would help, thank

Not a man, but thought I'd throw in my two cents...

Have you considered going to a stylist and asking him/her to do something for you? They can give you something that fits your specific face shape and/or facial features, and it's a plus that they're really experienced with all sorts of different styles.

If I was at that much of a loss, that's where I'd start. Plus, most salons have style books they can go through with you to figure out what you'd like best that would also look good on you.

I'm glad that my hair fell out so I don't have to worry about that anymore, to be honest. A couple minutes with the clippers every week and I'm good to go. Outside of shampooing, no maintenance.

When I did have hair (Ironically, I used to have quite the mop) I would go to a "salon" where they charge a lot, but are more trained and knowledgeable in what current style goes with what face shape.

I'm glad that my hair fell out so I don't have to worry about that anymore, to be honest. A couple minutes with the clippers every week and I'm good to go. Outside of shampooing, no maintenance.

this is my favorite look on a guy. I've actually reached the point where I prefer a man to either have a buzz cut or bald. If he does have hair, I prefer it as short as possible.

thanks for the reply everyone.

here's my problem, I just came back from a stylist and he cut my hair and style it.

it's freaking messey as hell and I don't feel comfortable with it

my mom wouldn't stop calling my haircut ugly

so what do I do?? should i go back there to have him cut it again??? I don't want to pay twic for one haircut. do they even charge you??? anyone know??

thanks for the reply everyone.

here's my problem, I just came back from a stylist and he cut my hair and style it.

it's freaking messey as hell and I don't feel comfortable with it

my mom wouldn't stop calling my haircut ugly

so what do I do?? should i go back there to have him cut it again??? I don't want to pay twic for one haircut. do they even charge you??? anyone know??

Whenever that happened to me I would just comb it in the best way I could and wait for it to grow out enough until I could get it cut again.

go to a different stylist - ask around for recommendations. a good stylist will spend time looking at your head, your facial features, and even bring out a set of pictures of styles that they think would look good on you. You may need to go to two or three different stylists before finding one that you vibe with.

I would not go to a $7 barber - those guys are taught one way to cut hair, and that's all they can offer.

men, where did you learn how to style your hair????

I need help cause I been online for hours now and I found NOTHING!!!

I will admit it, this is one area where men overlook is their hair

let's forget the stereotype that if you spend more that 15 minutes on your hair then you are gay.

cause for me, looking like every other single men out there just doesn't do it anymore. I had the same hairstyle for 8 years and I am sick of it. I went to get a haircut today and the hairstyle I got was different and I don't like the way he taught me how to style it. My mom wouldn't stop calling my hair ugly. I think I am going nuts.

any resource would help, thank

I don't know much about hair either which is why it's important to find a stylist that is able to cut you hair the way you want it. It's unlikely you'll find them at great clips or supercuts so go to a salon. Browse through their look book and point out what you might like. I realize you already got your hair cut, but hopefully you'll be more prepared next time.

I'm gonna assume that's you in your avatar so wild guess here but I take it you're Asian. Check out this site then: link removed

You can filter your search from length, style, ect. Maybe print out an image if you happen to find one you like.

Archived