Does spooning mean anything to guys???

kittiwake

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A far better indicator of whether he is interested in a potential relationship with you is how he acts outside of bed and specifically whether he asks you out on dates he plans in advance.

Wow! I love how this post has taken off. I don't have internet at home right now so I'm just getting back to my post. Based on the above comment, he isn't into me and he just likes the physical contact with someone.

Because he rarely contacts me and when we said goodbye the last time he hugged me and just said, "let me know when you're in town again."

Until then, I'm going to go No Contact. I don't want to. But, I guess it's for the best.

• 1 year later...
Originally Posted by Perfection

things would be a bajillion times easier than what they are now.

that's why you ask or make a move if you want answers. moves are best.

You have to do this in marriage too, guys.

Some women, like my wife will deflect me.

I try to never ask, and make moves. After all, she says she wants me to initiate, so I try to "oblige."

Sometimes it pays off and I'm allowed to proceed.

Then something happens or she loses interest and it's like, "no more for tonight..."

It may be her experiencing menopause, as she's 51. One day she can't keep her hands off me. The next, she's impatient.

On the spooning, cuddling and kissing seem to work best for her. She also likes to give longgggggg kisses, which I crave. I love the cuddling also and could almost be satisfied with that... but I'm getting hungry, IYKWIM. So I'm learning from that and doing much more of that and letting it progress to other things.

She has witheld herself from me for over a year. I've been tryingn to correct that and since Oct. have made some success. Being in other states doesn't help either.

Yeah, marriage isn't always what you think it should be.

Archived