With someone else

getting_on_ok

In what way?

Well I would let that stuff build up in me and I would explode and break up with her and leave then I would come right back. Two weeks into the relationship I told my mom she wasnt the one. Because she was staring at guys when we were walking down the pier. It hurt so bad it just got worse, I thought it would get better but it didnt. I should of went with my first instinct.

Well I would let that stuff build up in me and I would explode and break up with her and leave then I would come right back. Two weeks into the relationship I told my mom she wasnt the one. Because she was staring at guys when we were walking down the pier. It hurt so bad it just got worse, I thought it would get better but it didnt. I should of went with my first instinct.

So next time you will be wiser. That's pretty much how it's always worked for me, learning to trust myself one negative experience at a time.

This site has really been a lot of help, I was confused at first on what to do. Because she broke up with me and told me to contact her when i was better. Then about a month later I hear that she misses me and she really loves me still. The person she asked told her not to call me. This guy is a douchbag. So a couple of weeks pass and no call nothing. Deep down, I miss even though the relationship was toxic. I wish things were different.

Yea I think my ex did a fast forward, but I think it was because this guy was telling her that I was picking up other ladies. Because I went out to a club with him and some girl came on to me. I didn't do anything other then talk. And the problem is I dont have a problem with attracting women, when I go out they seem to flock to me.

Getting on ok, you are not quiting by understanding that something is not good for you.

Maybe another thing that happens is this. If your relationship with your ex was quite extreme maybe you also miss that, the ups and downs, the drama of it all. Ironically people bond through these moments as well because even lots of arguing is still exposing yourself. And sometimes after a tumultuous relationship everything seem flat, no extremes.

Your greatest tool is to be patient, disassociate your happiness from your ex and trust life. Maybe it's got something in store for you that you cannot visualise or feel yet..?

(By the way, I miss my ex like crazy - I say these things to myself as well in case I manage to fully let go)

Archived