girls: Things that make you feel sexy/pretty?

g84

Okay i feel a bit embarrassed for making this thread (what else is new lol)

I'd like to ask the women here, what kinds of things make you feel pretty/sexy/appealing in terms of style? (makeup, clothing, etc). I know that feeling sexy definitely has a lot to do with how one feels on the inside, but i was wondering what adds to this feeling on the outside for you?

Is there a particular kind/style of makeup that makes you feel good, or certain clothing, jewelry? It can be anything at all.

I haven't been feeling very good at all lately, and i was wondering what helps you all feel better/your best.

thanks!!

Sometimes it only takes small things to make me feel sexy.

1) Like wearing matching bra and panties!

2) Or even freshly shaved legs...so smooth!

3) The way my feet look after giving them a pedicure

4) I love false eyelashes

Wearing earrings. I feel more feminine wearing earrings.

Smooth, freshly shaved legs, especially when my legs are tanned.

Wearing sundresses

Nicely kept feet (which is hard for me--thank god for the ped egg) and toenail polish.

I pretty much never feel sexy in the winter b/c I can't wear sundresses or sandals or show off smooth legs (though I shave them at least every other day year around--i can't not shave my legs)

when I'm feeling not so hot, I like to take an evening to myself

to have a hot bath, to shave - love smooth legs

to get all lotioned up, listen to some great music

wear a shirt with some cleavage, and then I usually feel better, lol

oooh and exercising makes me feel sexier!

Past couple days I've been feeling pretty non-sexy, but had a moment yesterday that made me pretty happy in that depeartment. Got a new blouse for work with a detachable vest that looked really cool. I tried on just the vest and wow- I had cleavage for the first time! (I have essentially no rack) So:

1) Assembling a good outfit

2) Exercising

3) Getting hair done or a tan

4) having sex Having sex should make you feel sexy, not exactly the opposite (I used to be that way)

thanku guys

wearing a little bit of light makeup is what used to help me, but nothing seems to work lately : [.

I noticed that a lot of you mentioned your legs -

i wish this was the case for me. I have felt self conscious about my legs for a long time, and i once almost started crying while shaving, (as weird as it sounds) - it's hard to explain why exactly. It's because i don't even like looking at them, I wish i was more comfortable with them.

i don't mean to turn this into a negative thread, no worries : P

thanku guys

wearing a little bit of light makeup is what used to help me, but nothing seems to work lately : [.

I noticed that a lot of you mentioned your legs -

i wish this was the case for me. I have felt self conscious about my legs for a long time, and i once almost started crying while shaving, (as weird as it sounds) - it's hard to explain why exactly. I don't even like looking at them, I wish i was more comfortable with them.

i don't mean to turn this into a negative thread, no worries : P

Why not have a facial, have your eyebrows tidied and ask the beautician to try some new alternatives to your regular make-up routine?

Go to the perfume counter and try all the testers.

High heals ALWAYS make me feel amazing - changing the way I walk and carry myself. You can't trudge in heels! You HAVE to hold your head up high or you'll fall! Team up a pair with your favorite jeans, white t-shirt and pair of sunglasses.

High heals ALWAYS make me feel amazing - changing the way I walk and carry myself. You can't trudge in heels! You HAVE to hold your head up high or you'll fall! Team up a pair with your favorite jeans, white t-shirt and pair of sunglasses.

I completely agree!

Some things that I like are:

1.Bare Minerals, mascara, eyeliner

2.Nail polish on toes and fingernails that match

3.Fun earings

4.lip gloss

5.trying on sexy outfits even if I'm not going to buy them

^ thanks : ]

Why not have a facial, have your eyebrows tidied and ask the beautician to try some new alternatives to your regular make-up routine?

Go to the perfume counter and try all the testers.

thanku

When it comes to makeup, i feel that my options are very limited lol. I am okay in sheer makeup, but i can't wear any smokey eye makeup, or even noticeable lipsticks. It ends up overwhelming my face. : [

I am currently looking for a perfume, but i'm very sensitive to most scents; i'm trying my best to find something gentle for now. I would like to have one that i could wear everyday for sure

I am very picky about clothes and jewelry. If I don't love it, I don't buy it. Why bother buying something I don't love wearing?

I splurge on bras, undies, and shoes. The undergarments make a huge difference in shape and how you feel. As for shoes, I have flat feet and require expensive shoes. But, they are definitely worth it. I almost ALWAYS have on high heels. I love them. Sometimes I'll slap on a pair of high heels and just walk around the house doing dishes. It's empowering for me.

My car makes me feel sexy. Ugh, it's so powerful and so big. I love speeding around in it and hearing the engine roar. Makes me feel great. I absolutely love driving.

I listen to music to get myself pumped up for a night out. "Foxy lady" is the best song ever to get gussied up to. I'll put it on a playlist with a few other songs and simply glow.

Just doing things daintily makes me feel more womanly. Slowing down my actions; makes a world of difference. Gripping my coffee a certain way, holding my utensils a paticular way, walking with a mind on grace, how I open a door or open a book. Just putting though and time into my actions makes me feel like I'm floating around the room.

And, lastly, running. I love when I get into running mode. I feel animalistic and like a beast when I'm in my top shape.

If you find a perfume you like but you find it a bit overwhelming, then buy the shower gel version instead! It'll last most of the day and you won't feel like its too overpowering.

As for make-up, pick one feature of your face... It can even be your eyebrows. You don't need to wear make-up on them, just make sure they're well groomed. A bit of natural blush on the cheeks and and some clear mascara on curled eyelashes can make a dramatic difference without distracting from your natural beauty. It's definitely trial and error. I don't wear lipsticks or lip glosses as a rule. I just make sure my complexion is evened out by a light foundation, some touche eclat under my eyes and eyeliner and mascara.

You could use a brown eyeliner and either brown or clear mascara to make it more subtle. I find most guys prefer a girl who enhances her natural beauty. A bright white smile,glossy hair, sparkly eyes and clean nails.

As for make-up, pick one feature of your face... It can even be your eyebrows. You don't need to wear make-up on them, just make sure they're well groomed. A bit of natural blush on the cheeks and and some clear mascara on curled eyelashes can make a dramatic difference without distracting from your natural beauty. It's definitely trial and error. I don't wear lipsticks or lip glosses as a rule. I just make sure my complexion is evened out by a light foundation, some touche eclat under my eyes and eyeliner and mascara.

You could use a brown eyeliner and either brown or clear mascara to make it more subtle. I find most guys prefer a girl who enhances her natural beauty. A bright white smile,glossy hair, sparkly eyes and clean nails.

yep this is what i usually love to do - i try to keep it really simple. But, even that hasn't been working for me lately. I think i'm in a deep rut : (

yep this is what i usually love to do - i try to keep it really simple. But, even that hasn't been working for me lately. I think i'm in a deep rut : (

Its more of a subconscious pick me up you need then. Even the most beautiful women in the world get down and need an overhaul. I agree that if you look good on the outside it makes you feel good on the inside, but it works both ways.

Why do you feel like you're in a rut?

Its more of a subconscious pick me up you need then. Even the most beautiful women in the world get down and need an overhaul. I agree that if you look good on the outside it makes you feel good on the inside, but it works both ways.

Why do you feel like you're in a rut?

I think this might be true : [. For the past few weeks i've been feeling very low, and i don't feel good enough. I want to say what it was that got me down, but it's embarrassing for me to say. I guess i have been trying my hardest to do all of the things that used to make me feel better.

I think this might be true : [. For the past few weeks i've been feeling very low, and i don't feel good enough. I want to say what it was that got me down, but it's embarrassing for me to say. I guess i have been trying my hardest to do all of the things that used to make me feel better.

Well you've got the right attitude! At least you're trying, and you WILL hit on something that will cheer you up. You know you can pm if you want to talk.

Archived