Really? 2 inches makes that much difference?

Timbone

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still think it is rediculous.

And there are very few people who are 4'1 and 300 pounds.

I have never seen one.

There is no reason to need someone to be a foot taller than yourself.

It's gonna cause back and neck problems most likely. lol

It's a preference, taste should not be judged.

And not trying to be rude when I say this, shorter men will always say it's ridiculous that shorter women like taller guys. It's an ego thing.

I hate to tell you this but I'm 5'1 and like tall guys (around 6'). I like the way a tall man makes me feel dainty and protected...like you suggested.

Likewise. I was so distraught about my current bf being only 5'6 I almost considered not dating him b/c of his height.

Someone said before in another thread - when the chemistry is right everything else goes out the window and I think its very true.

And not trying to be rude when I say this, shorter men will always say it's ridiculous that shorter women like taller guys. It's an ego thing.

No....it's a being deemed not good enough thing.

Not that it's just short women. It's the ones my height, and the taller ones too.

It ain't an ego thing for us short guys, maybe frustration and disappointment.

If anything it might be an ego boost for the short women to get a really tall guy.

No....it's a being deemed not good enough thing.

Not that it's just short women. It's the ones my height, and the taller ones too.

But this could be transfered on other aspects aswell.

Overweight people can complain that slim people don't find them attractive and vice versa.

Black women can complain that white men don't find them attractive.

It's just a preference.

Some people are just attracted to certain types.

But this could be transfered on other aspects aswell.

Overweight people can complain that slim people don't find them attractive and vice versa.

Weight can be changed. There is no comparison between the two.

Black women can complain that white men don't find them attractive.

It's just a preference.

Some people are just attracted to certain types.

But only being attracted to someone of a certain height is a joke.

I laugh when I hear a woman who are really short complain about not being able to find a guy when she only dates guys 6 foot and above.

Sometimes preferences can make it more difficult to find someone.

I'm attracted to women with big breasts, but i'm also attracted to women with small breasts.

I don't need them to have big boobs.

Well...you're lucky then. I wish I was attracted to more types of men because then, it would be easier to find what I like. I posted about this topic not too long ago.

It ain't an ego thing for us short guys, maybe frustration and disappointment.

If anything it might be an ego boost for the short women to get a really tall guy.

I can't speak for all women of my size, I can only say that it does not boost my confidence. It's just what I like.

I have a preference and I know what I like. With that said, I have dated men under 5"10 just like I have dated men with lighter hair color, but if someone asked me do you prefer a guy with blond or black hair, I'd say black. Its just my taste.

You can't argue taste.

They can change there hair color every day.

Am I suppose to wear platforms?

I wouldn't change my hair colour just to get some guy...I change my hair colour for what I want...

you're missing the point, instead of begrudging the girls that prefer taller guys start thinking of what you want and what matters to you and focus on your preferences..

I am saying there are girls who will date smaller guys...you can't spend all your time focusing on the girls who don't...

that will just make you bitter...

They can change there hair color every day.

Am I suppose to wear platforms?

So...it's only okay to have a preference for a trait in the opposite sex if that trait is something which can be easily changed?

BTW...not all hair can be dyed. I'd love to go blond but it's never going to happen because my hair is too thin and dark. My hair would go brittle and break-off before I would get to blond.

Oh...you can have surgery to make your legs longer. It's expensive, painful, and takes lots of time but...it can be done!

Weight can be changed. There is no comparison between the two.

But only being attracted to someone of a certain height is a joke.

I laugh when I hear a woman who are really short complain about not being able to find a guy when she only dates guys 6 foot and above.

Sometimes preferences can make it more difficult to find someone.

Some people can not loose weight, some actually like being overweight.

I seriously doubt that if a woman finds a great guy who she gets along with, has a great personality and clicks with him in every other way, that his height would be such an issue.

Like I said, preferences should not be judged, who does not like it can lump it.

I wouldn't change my hair colour just to get some guy...I change my hair colour for what I want...

you're missing the point, instead of begrudging the girls that prefer taller guys start thinking of what you want and what matters to you and focus on your preferences..

I am saying there are girls who will date smaller guys...you can't spend all your time focusing on the girls who don't...

that will just make you bitter...

I don't really have many preferences.

They should smell nice and not be morbidly obese.

That is about it.

Do you want to wear platforms? Shouldn't the point be to find someone that loves you and appreciates you for who you are instead of trying to force them to like you?

No I do not want to wear them. But people are told to make up for whatever they are lacking in other areas.

Archived