Second date ideas, with a catch!!

Cheeks18

Second date tonight, first date went well, it was a week ago tuesday, and we are doing something at 8 tonight, she had mentioned though, and I quote "It doesnt have to be anything big ha lol". What the heck is that suppose to mean?? Like maybe ice cream and a movie at my house?? If we werent doing something so late I would go with like something fun and physical, type of people we are, but there isnt much stuff like that to do at 8 at night??

ice cream and a movie sounds awesome!

don't stress and have fun.

Thats what I was think Thanks!!!

I am always about a good time.

i'd try for an activity or going out drinking, but it's only thursday.

I trying to think of an activity for that late, the only thing that comes to mind is like Glow in the dark mini golf, I wish it was earlier, we could hit the basketball court or see if she plays tennis or somtin.

Theres stuff to do bro, just the nothing big comment, confuses me, and I am not 21 yet, couple months!!!! We both have work early I think thats what the problem is, so she just wants to have a chill night is what I am thinking.

Mini golf is at the top of the list, I was thinking maybe a nice walk?? With my dog, and her ha lol, my dog reels in the women!!!!

she had mentioned though, and I quote "It doesnt have to be anything big ha lol". What the heck is that suppose to mean??

My interpretation: No need to stress out and spend a load of cash trying to impress her with a fancy, expensive restaurant or a full "night on the town." Something simpler/inexpensive will do just fine.

Mini golf and a nice walk sounds like an awesome date, but you already mentioned ice cream so you have to include that too. Now I want some hehe.

Ha lol, I will see what she says when I bring up the option of ice cream, she accepted last time, so I dont see her turning it down!! Hahaha. I think I am gonna go with Ben and Jerrys, how can anyone turn that down.

My interpretation: No need to stress out and spend a load of cash trying to impress her with a fancy, expensive restaurant or a full "night on the town." Something simpler/inexpensive will do just fine.

I think you hit the nail on the head thanks!

what exactly is too much money?

It really depends.

As two college students, anything over 10 bucks is a fancy date.

Hanging in the park, playing tennis, playing golf, swimming, getting ice cream, wandering around town, the 1 dollar movie theatre, renting a movie or video game, going to the flea market, going for a day's drive....

All of those dates are pretty dang cheap and just as much fun as a dinner and a movie.

It really depends.

As two college students, anything over 10 bucks is a fancy date.

Hanging in the park, playing tennis, playing golf, swimming, getting ice cream, wandering around town, the 1 dollar movie theatre, renting a movie or video game, going to the flea market, going for a day's drive....

All of those dates are pretty dang cheap and just as much fun as a dinner and a movie.

I love doing all those things, I just havent got to know her well enough to offer any of them, and alot of them are perfect for like a saturday or sunday afternoon, Ill see what shes got planned for the weekend!!!

I love me some rollerbladeing, I will run it by her, maybe she is the clumsy type though, I wouldnt mind catching her ; )

My favorite "second date" was at Dave and Busters....do you have anything like that around you?

I think mini-golf and ice cream sound good! Be a gentleman and bring some bug spray ...she'll be impressed when you spray her down!!

We do have a dave and busters in the area, and a couple other similar places, I will keep that in mind for the near future!!

Bug spray is a plus ill right that down.

Archived