i really need advice..if someone can help.

went out with b/f for 1.5 years...we broke up he said he needed time alone and maybe in 6 months we cud get back together.......he had originally suggested a break but i said no to that.we broke up 6 weeks ago.we met up 2 weeks after to talk and i had uaual qs to ask...again he said he missed me so much,cared for me,he was sad and that we never know wat mite happen in the future.next week we met up as friens...it went really well but i found it too ahrd + said i cudnt b friends he said i wud after time and i said i wudnt.he had originally said wen we broke up he wanted to meet every 1/2 weeks and call/sms each other.we share mutual friends and i said i cudnt go on nites out cause i needed time and he said well lets do things on r own.anyway...wen i said we cudnt b friends he got really annoyed and we argued and he stormed off.at the weekend it was a mutual friends going away party...both of us were there.we got on great but i tried to keep distance but he kept standing near me,comin over and talkin,askin bout things i was doin that we had discussed when we were going out.my friends said anytime i was in his view he'd b lookin at me and his body language was always turned towards me.at end of nite on way home i got frustrated and got annoyed with him...he stormed off agin.i rang to apologise..i was sooo drunk and said stupid things.he called me today to meet up.we went out and talked,i apologised....we talked bout break up and he said it wasnt u at all..please know that...i said i didnt want toknow becuase i didnt understand and he hasnt the answers(we went out for 1.5 years,never fought had amazing chemistry emotionally and sexually)....i sadi i had gone out on date last week and that meeting that guy made me realise i have extremely deep feelings for him....everytime i said anything,even questiooned something...he put his head down and just said "mmmmmm"...i said i wud love to think we wud get back together but i didnt c it happening again he said nothing but "mmmm".i said it was unfair to say in 6 months we'll never know wat will happen and again he grunted...i said we hav to stay away from each other now. wen we were leaving each other...he said call me in while and tell me how u r and i said no and he said why and i said cause we cant........i said i think ur confused everything u hav said and done is so conflicting he said im not....give me examples but i cudnt......does he actually want me?r am i bein stupid?wat wud be my best plan of action after i do the no contact thing...?

yeah i think he still likes you deep down, even though he might not admit it.I think he is just confused at the moment and maybe what you need is to give him more time to think so he can make up his mind once and for all, and so that he can show his true feelings for you.i think thats the only way you are going to get the truth.I would give him a couple of weeks apart and try not to contact him at all, until you get some answers.The situation is just going to crop up again and again if you keep on seeing him as friends in the immediate future.I wouldnt go on any more dates with any other guys also ( but thats just me) because i think its only going to confuse things.Sorry for not being more constructive.Hope it goes well.

yep i reckon he does want you, but is just too shy to admit it. But you have to be the strong one in this. Friends after a relationship can take a hell of a long time, and i have been there. If you two still feel something for one another though, GO FOR IT! we only get one shot at things, and it is better to have given it a go and fallen flat, then to have regretted not doing it. Men are sometimes very slow to realise what they want, and this guys sounds like it! But if you know what YOU want, then go with your gut feeling.

My gut feeling is that we are going to get back together......I always get feelings about things and to be honest I am usually right but could that be me just being in denial....the few times i have seen him since there feels like there is no change I still get the vibe from him he likes me and cares...........what do I do after a month of no contact....he asked me to get in touch soon and I said i needed space and he wont make contact...the ball is in my court

I reckon you need to organise to catch up. have a few wines, relax, and the make a move on him, ie kiss him. Tell him you still feel very much for him, and that your gut feeling tells you this is right. But set boundaries if you need to. You guys still feel something, and what is the point in fighting it?! Absense makes the heart grow fonder so they say! Hell if only i could hear from my ex!

But that is what i think, go out on a limb, lay your cards on the table, and GO FOR IT!

Thanks for that.

I def have laid my cards on the table and told him i wud love to work things out...........do u think im picking up the wrong vibes r that i do know him and know whn he is being flirtatious r wants me.?

im goin to give the no contact thing a try and then organise a nite out but wud b afraid to make a move on him.....anything else i cud do to maybe find out if he's interested...

thanks so much for ur advice