Is this common for you guys?

bebeblondie

The guy I'm currently seeing seems to finish rather quickly when I give him a hand job or a blow job. However when we have intercouse he lasts pretty long. Now I'm not complaining, I'm rather pleased that he finishes so quickly (with the exception of intercourse), but also his orgasms seem much more intense when I give him a blow job or a hand job. Is this common?

some girls get off more when i just give them oral too over sex. do i analyze it? nope, i'm satisfied that i can do that. don't overthink this. it could be a mental thing. maybe he's more turned on mentally when u give oral. i think it's a more personal act and can be more intense.

i could be more than 'here's my body do me' versus 'i'm going to do this to you cause i'm into you and want to please you selflessly'.

Yes, that's correct...I should've realized that, thanks.

Yea the no condom FEELS OH SO MUCH BETTER, in any situation.

I bet if he didnt wear one with intercourse it would happen even faster. Nothing compares to the feeling of sex with out a condom( Only happened in long term relationship, she was on BC) MMMMMAAAZZZING!!

The guy I'm currently seeing seems to finish rather quickly when I give him a hand job or a blow job. However when we have intercouse he lasts pretty long. Now I'm not complaining, I'm rather pleased that he finishes so quickly (with the exception of intercourse), but also his orgasms seem much more intense when I give him a blow job or a hand job. Is this common?

I'm rather the opposite actually

My boyfriend is the same way.

He says that the sensation gotten from a handjob, blowjob, and actual sex are all completely different. He says it's hard to explain but that the level of intensity that they are on are so different that you can't compare them.

If he's close on a handjob, and then I start giving him oral, he is no longer close. He has to adjust to the intensity and difference of the oral and work his way up to the finish, as if I hadn't even given him the handjob to begin with.

Also, there is also the whole thing where he wants you to enjoy it. In oral, you want to get off rather quickly to save your partner's jaw and keep them from feeling bored. During sex, you want to hold off on finishing for a bit.

Archived