she not coming back to me and i cant take it :'(

hey i miss her so much and im goin crazy like u dont understand. i would take her over brittany spears and i dont know why! like she mean to me and stuff and like talks about me behind my back. so thats what i hear. we broke up a month ago. she said maybe we be back by now. but she hasnt even thought about it. she just goes and hangs out with other guys. and she never miss me then cuz those guys just give her the attention and love i used to. she hooked up with 2 of them at a party a lil while ago and that crushed me so much. like i pretty much cry every day i miss her so much. everything reminds me of her and im goin crazy. like sometimes i feel like killin myself to get rid of this pain but i would never do that cuz im afriad of the pain. i cant sleep anymore or anything. i cant eat. i lost 20 pounds. i was babysittin my lil cuzs the other day and she was cryin cuz she missed her mom and i like she comin back in a couple hours it not like she gone forever. and i started to cry cuz my g/f used to babysit them with me and i was cryin cuz i missed her and she wasnt goin to come back to me like her mom was. like i did everything with this girl.it like we were married. we were goin out for a year and 8 months. and i miss her so much i love her and i want her back. but i dont know what to do. do i do the no contact thing or what. but if i do the no contact thing i afraid these guys make her forget about me. i talked to her today and i didnt mention anything about us and she was bein so nice and iwas bein nice to her and everything. just is there a chance of us gettin back at all. everyone says there isnt cuz she doesnt like me but god i want her back. i prayin like everynight and stuff. i do anything to have her back like u dont understand. if i had one wish it jsut be able to hold her again she says she over me and doesnt miss me or like me anymore. but i miss her so much. plz help.