How to get a girl that is out of my league

I have had a crush on this girl for over 2 years now, and I really want to tell her how I feel, but we are really good friends and I dont want to possibly hurt our friendship. In my opinion, she is out of my league, she is perfect! But I was talking to one of her friends and she thought that I had a chance. What should I do?

You should try move very slowly from friendship to romance. Try activities like dancing, swiming, games ... If she likes your company and prefers speding more time with you than with other guys, you are on the right way. The friend role is very good for testing things and finding good approaches, as long as you are not too aggresive.

Im going to have to disagree outright with the last post. Taking the 'friend' route will land you in the 'friend' zone for all time. Don't play the friend role to get to the romance role. Bad, bad idea. Sorry dude.

If you have interests other than friendshp with this girl, get out there and do something about it. I cant stress this point enough.....DO NOT USE FRIENDSHIP AS A PLATFORM FOR ROMANCE....IT WILL NOT WORK.

I'll just say this one thing. If this young woman is your friend then she is NOT DEFINITELY NOT out of your league. Generally speaking women require more of their friends than of some guy they are just dating. So don't feel put down.

If you are good friends then why not just talk to her about how you are feeling? If she doesn't reciprocate then you still have her as a friend.