First date...evar!!!11!1

Ok, so theres this girl i like, and im pretty sure she likes me, so im going to ask her out on a date. Ive never been out on a date before, so if she says yes, what are some normal dating guidelines? Is 9:00 too late to pick her up for one? What are some good conversation topics? What would be a good thing to do for a first date? thanks a ton!!

sup 0101010,

I will provide the following message in binary only: 0101010001010011101010010100100010010... syke

9 is a little late (unless your out of high school). Asking her what time wouldnt hurt. Movies are a good first date because the movie is there to take the pressure off, and get used to spending time w/ eachother without any uncomfortable silences, anything that will keep you both reasonably occupied, but try and hang out a little b4 or after the date to get some real time in. Ask about her life (be interested), talk about yourself (in balance). Dont stare, and dont come on too intense physically. Dont think eating together would be the best idea, some people dont like to be watched while they eat. Ask about her interests. Dont make the date too long, knowing when to leave is always important. keeping the first date somewhat shortish, leave her wanting more! Dond be late, dont be early. Dont stare. Compliment her. Be active, dont let things get to placed, this makes a good first impression. Good luck

-Your pal FISCH * I ARE SPICY*

• 2 weeks later...