I hate people.

X3

So I am being aggressive by looking for help, and by always being polite and putting up a front for the general public? And then coming here for some advice? OK makes sense I guess.

I would presume seeing as I have Bipolar, skitzaphrenia depression and anxiety, my problems would have been bad before I saw the professionals?

Sorry I am just very confused and frustrated with things right now. And there seems to be nothing I can do to stop what is going on and make a decent change.

We are not all bastards. there are noble men about, but the world can be as grim as it can be beautiful. stand up for yourself, but be nice, no longer let people walk on you. you are (insert name here) and this is your life, and this (insert things here) is what you want.

Oh I know there are decent men, I am not that blinded by what I have seen (which is the reason I have not yet given up on life in general)

I have seen the world as beautiful as it can be, and thankfully not as ugly as it can be, I am thankful I have not lived through wars where my family is torn from me, but my problems to me are more than I can manage. Ugh.

So I am being aggressive by looking for help, and by always being polite and putting up a front for the general public? And then coming here for some advice? OK makes sense I guess.

That's not what I was saying. You are in a very difficult place. And part of your difficulty is to do with relating to people, which makes it a hundred times worse. But you sound like an intelligent, thoughtful person and you can find a way through, though it must be exhausting.

My eldest brother has battled all his life with very similar problems and I love him to bits, but I've seen him attack people and drive them away. Now he's older he wishes he hadn't done it. But at the time it didn't feel like a choice I suppose. All I can say is, there IS a life for you to live, there are good things to be enjoyed, and good people to enjoy them with, so keep strong and keep looking for those people.

Sorry to hear all your woes, can't you move out and start living your own life?

I do live away from them. I am near by for my next course, which sure I could move over to a different one, but I've already paid, and I don't want to have to do more running away.

That's not what I was saying. You are in a very difficult place. And part of your difficulty is to do with relating to people, which makes it a hundred times worse. But you sound like an intelligent, thoughtful person and you can find a way through, though it must be exhausting.

My eldest brother has battled all his life with very similar problems and I love him to bits, but I've seen him attack people and drive them away. Now he's older he wishes he hadn't done it. But at the time it didn't feel like a choice I suppose. All I can say is, there IS a life for you to live, there are good things to be enjoyed, and good people to enjoy them with, so keep strong and keep looking for those people.

I know that wasn't what you was saying, but it feels like people are attacking me, saying because of my mental illnesses this is all my fault, that's not true. I know many bipolar and skitzaphrenic people who have very good lives. And can manage their life without medication very well.

Don't worry. You are either totally worthless if these people EVERYone you meet treats you this way. Or the world is not ready to be able to take its fair share of responsibility, to cause you to be this way. Not much you can do. Try and help the "outcasts" those society reject.

People always blame people like us for our problems and their problems with us, because we are the ill ones, and they can get away with calling themselves normal.

So you have some good models to look to - that's good.

What is the course you are doing?

I am doing psychology, and I will be doing volunteer work along side.

Don't worry. You are either totally worthless if these people EVERYone you meet treats you this way. Or the world is not ready to be able to take its fair share of responsibility, to cause you to be this way. Not much you can do. Try and help the "outcasts" those society reject.

People always blame people like us for our problems and their problems with us, because we are the ill ones, and they can get away with calling themselves normal.

That sounds harsh, but is only what I have been thinking, I thought maybe that was my paranoia, but maybe it isn't.

That sounds great! You will have your own special insights to bring to it, and to your volunteering.

I think everyone has degrees of paranoia. THere's the famous quote, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you!"

I suppose in a shifting world all you can do is learn how to be true to and support yourself, and try to find people you CAN trust in the meantime.

Yes, people do label others as a scapegoating mechanism, that's true. But don't limit yourSELF by those labels, they are just the words of people who don't understand...

Archived