How can I approach this girl?...

fr0z3n

Hi guys, I want to ask for any tips on how I will approach this girl...

Some background about my current situation... My GF asked for a time and space (you know what those magic words usually means right?) though for me it's over and I'm moving on with my life w/o her... Maybe she really got on my nerve before our break thats why it's fine with me that she walked away... So while she's having her precious time that she wished, I think it's fair that I'll have my own time too...

Attraction is normal for humans right?... Well, before our break, I always see this girl near the campus, I think she's working though I don't know where... After our break I always see her on that same place... By her looks, shes 100% of my type, I can even compare her to my gf/ex (but I think its a draw)... Earlier this morning I bumped into her and thats the time I saw her that close... I also noticed that she has several friends or workmates with her on the place where I usually saw her... I don't have a high self confidence thats why I dont know how can I approach her... My intentions for now is to be friends with her but I haven't tried approaching a girl that I don't even know thats why I dont have any idea...

Well yeah pretty much , if your old relationship is a goner and if you choose to do so then its time for a new one once you are ready for that that is, if i where you id just try to ask her some questions, hey do you know what time it is? Is always a good opening one, and if your talk dies out, just ask some new questions to keep the convo going.

Archived