handjob: how can i do it really well?

Hi everyone

Well, this is another of those questions that lots of people ask, but I really want some advice on this -

My new bf is more experienced than me and he's been with girls that are more experienced than me. The thing is I dont want to disappoint him with my fairly inexperienced skills... my main issue right now is giving him a hand job... he makes me feel really good and i want to do the same (without going to oral just yet), but everytime i go for it, i feel really worried that ill do it wrong. I've only done it on one other guy and he was uncircumcised (unlike my new bf), does that (circumcision) make a difference?

Does anyone have any tips on how to go for it and do it well?

thanks -

sprkal

Hey girl,

I understand you want to know how to give a good hand job but dont want to go for oral just yet.

Im not a man but maybe i could still help you.

My main piece of advice would be dont be too rough.Ok im pretty sure guys like to be handled firmly, but from what i have been told they dont want it strangled-know what i mean? The underside of the head of the penis is a spot i have been told drives men wild, so concentrate on this for a while, try to glide your hand up and down his penis and rub this part with your thumb (takes a bit of concentrating) Try not to yank, and try if possible to shorten your nails, you dont want to cut or scratch him. And NO jewellry-its not a good idea to get anything caught in your bracelet lol.

Im not sure if being circumcised makes a difference, i have no experiance in that area so maybe someone else could comment?

Anyway, the top part of the penis is the most sensitive, so concentrate on this part more, and maybe you could include his 'balls' (i hate that word)if he likes that,but again be extremely careful when handling those. Try to use different strokes, make your hand as flexible as possible and try different speeds aswell, vary it a little, otherwise the same up-down stroke may become boring. You could also try varying the temperature, perhaps using ice cubes or a warmer substance, that could work well!!

Hope i helped

Don't play to musc with the head .. I know I burst alot quicker that way. And I'd rather have a girl go at it for longer peiods of time. Also try going quickly then slowing down .. repeating that motion is GREAT. Also stop every once in a while and rub his leg around his penis. This will tease him and want you more. But yeah if you take little pauses it will last longer, he'll get more pleasure out of it and when he blows, he will blow alot more!! .. well hope this helps.

Jabe

• 2 weeks later...

Start slow just rubbing and massaging his penis. I personally dont like girls goin near my balls but it seems like some guys do, so i would just stay away from there unless you talk to him about it. Grip it firmly but dont squeeze so much it will hurt. A big mistake women make is being too gentle, you need some pressure. After gently massageing start by gripping him and moving up and down his penis with the firm grip i talked about, and vary between slowly and faster, try to make this last as long as possible before he comes. I know that if the girl just moves up and down fast the whole time, it will only take a minute or two to cum, but guys want more pleasure before that, so vary speeds. Hope this is helpful

as for how hard to grip. Think of holding a tennis racket out to the side. It isn't THAT heavy, but you have to grip it so it doesn't droop.

Varying speeds is definitely a good thing fatser AND slower. Variety is the spice of life. And a gentle twist can go a long way.

• 2 years later...