**[b]EMERGENCY[/b]UPDATE ON JONATHAN_IN_FL EMERGENCY**

Ok so today I wrote an email to her boss. He said just forget about her she is not worth it. But than he calls me an hour later. Aparrently she spilled her guts to him. She feels that she made the biggest mistake and she wrote me an email which I will enclose. What I want to know is how to procede from here, or do I at all? I can she is trying to explain herself but I dont see the emotionalism in it that I need. Here it is......

Jonathan,

I'm writing you right now because I feel that I need to explain myself. It's apparent that this town is small and I don't want rumors started about me that simply aren't true. I don't want you thinking that I'm capable of what you're probably thinking about me at this moment. I know that you saw my car at Joe's house on Saturday morning. This is what happened:

My friend Phyllis invited me to her brother's birthday party on Friday night. Yes, I knew that Joe would be there and I figured that it could give me a chance to be around him and see how I feel..maybe answer some of my own questions. At the party, I drank too much, way too much. I hadn't eaten all day and misjudged how much I drank. I got sick at the party, very sick. Phyllis dates Joe's roommate , as you probably already know. They didn't know what to do with me and didn't want to just leave me at my house, so she took me to Joe's house where she sat with me while I threw up most of the night. I fell asleep on the couch and as soon as I woke up in the morning, I left and went home to a shower of phone calls from Shannon and Erin saying that you drove by Joe's house and saw my car. I am so sorry that you thought the worst. I would too. I feel terrible that you think there was something else going on. If there were something else going on, I would just put my tail between my legs and cut my losses. I wouldn't care this much. I won't lie and say that I haven't spoke to Joe or seen him, because I have. I can assure you that nothing romantic has or will happen. I'm not going to just run from one relationship to another. Yes, I've done it in the past, but when I met you, things were different. Last night I cried myself to sleep thinking that I'll never find chemistry with anyone the way I had with you. It's not something I felt upon seeing Joe. I needed to know that. I promised myself that I would take time. I promised you, too. I guess I just didn't make the best of decisions on what to do with that time. I don't expect you to forgive me or even believe me. I just can't live with myself knowing that you think something that just isn't so. If you've gotten this far in the email, thank you for hearing me out. If you want to talk, I'm here.

Love,

Michelle

Jonathan..she doesnt want rumors flyin about her around town,,...and making an attempt to confront you so that you "her boyfriend" wont put any bad information out about her. Personally, if i had a boyfriend that didnt respect himself enough to know when to "quit" drinking...and winded up at a womans house...i could not even bring myself to even ask him a single question.

I would cut ties right then and there..but thats me. Ive gone thru too much in my life to be with someone that would even bring such a painful situation into existence in our relationship. and cant control their drinking, winding up with someone of the opposite sex 4 the night...ppl that drink too much lose control, and cant always remember what theyve done...and im sorry to say, but...this situation is a "no go" in my opinion...

But you re the one thas going to have to make a decision on it. When our intuition sheds light on situations 4 us,...sometimes we neglect it..but the inner voice of our subconscious tells us the truth...we BATTLE it by asking questions....when all along, the answer is really in our hearts....just dont want to accept itsome times...

cookies