I just wanted to thank everybody for responding to ALLof my posts. I never would have looked at this site before two weeks ago. But I have found alot of good advice on here. I know i wil continue to look at this site on a daily basis. Maybe even post stuff. Everybody has good and bad days.

I know I am ready to move on to the next chapter of my life. After the conversations I had yesterday with my ex, my instincts tell me she inst the right person for me, but my heart still tells me she is. I will get over that.

I'm glad some of us could help, though I don't think it was me at all. Going through a point where we know that the ex isn't the person for us but still loving them regardless is something a lot of people go through. Especially me, but that has everything to do with my views on what love is and very little to do with much else. It's something you eventually do learn to live with, but don't ever let it go. That shows a quality and understanding of the world and people that most people lack. Love isn't momentary like most people seem to think. It's a choice that doesn't end with the break up. If you truly love someone you always will.

I guess that's just the way I see things though.

God bless and good luck.