is it "wrong" to like somebodies mom?

i have a really good friend yeah...and his mum...well she is kinda FIT yea...well i think so...but is that wrong to think that i meen he is like one of my best friends and doing nuthing with his mum is the best thing to do...but is thinkin she is hot wrong? any help would be helpful thanks from both male and female members

In my opinion, No it is not wrong to think that. There are many teens that think older women/men are hot. As long as you don't make any advances or things like that it is okay. I mean has a though killed anyone yet? It is just a normal thing that many teens are afraid to share.

Have a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

It is totally normal. Me and my brother love milfs . Its just because we like the older fully developed and more mature girls. In fact we both fancy our nx door neighbours mum, and he knows it, but its just good fun and he doesnt mind. As long as u obviously dont act on it.

There's nothing wrong with it. As long as you just keep behaving normally around her (ie. how her son's friends should behave) then it's cool.

"Stacey's Mom Has Got It Goin' On"! Or go hire 'The Graduate'. Or American Pie (Stifler's Mom)! Wow, so many pop culture references to young men being attracted to older women. See you're not alone!