took 2 doses...help

i'm not sure, but i think it probably shouldn't matter. 2 pills isn't much of a huge dosage (unless you are already on a high dosage). call your pharmacist if you are concerned, but i think the symptoms are either in your head (sorry) or are unrelated to the meds.

I googled it for you:

What happens if I overdose?

Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. Overdose symptoms may include seizures, muscle stiffness, hallucinations, fainting, fast or uneven heartbeat, or shallow breathing.

What should I avoid while taking Wellbutrin?

Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Wellbutrin. Alcohol may increase your risk of a seizure while you are taking this medicine. If you drink alcohol regularly, talk with your doctor before changing the amount you drink. Wellbutrin can cause seizures in people who drink a lot of alcohol and then suddenly quit drinking when they start using the medication.

Avoid using bupropion to treat more than one condition at a time. If you take Wellbutrin for depression, do not also take Zyban to quit smoking. Too much of this medicine can increase your risk of a seizure.

Bupropion can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.

Wellbutrin side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Wellbutrin: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor at once if you have any new or worsening symptoms such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.

Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:

seizure (convulsions);

severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;

fever, swollen glands, rash or itching, joint pain, or general ill feeling;

confusion, trouble concentrating; or

hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior.

Less serious Wellbutrin side effects may include:

headache or migraine;

sleep problems (insomnia);

nausea, vomiting, constipation, dry mouth;

dizziness, tremors (shaking);

appetite changes, weight loss or gain;

mild itching or skin rash, increased sweating;

Archived