Feeling crappy today

It feels like the break just happened all over again, I'll be fine for 6-7 days then after that I have the urge to break NC and go see him again. Back to crying and feelings of hopelessness, just hope I don't call him. I hope this feeling can go away but it's a recurring thought every now and then.

Yep. Know how you feel. I went NC for almost 2 weeks (blocked his number from my phone, but I can still see when he calls) and finally unblocked it the other day because I had a moment of weakness. I was feeling good for two weeks, finally felt free and happy, then stupid me... I had to talk to him. Nothing but drama since. I think breaking NC is usually a bad thing. I hope you can stay strong. I know this isn't very original advice but keeping busy usually helps..

Im sorry to hear this user. We all have days like this. I am 3 weeks NC...and I have days like this too, days where I want to call her, days where I miss her so very much and would do anything to see her.. But contacting her will do no good. It will hurt and put me back to day one.

Contacting your ex will only hurt you. Crying is okay, you have lost something important in your life. But its important to try to think positive. You will make it through this, you just have to be strong. As time goes on you will feel better and better.

Just remember that nothing good can come from contacting your ex...nothing.

Lots of hugs, and good luck.

Archived