b/f has sexual past with female friends

I think I am losing my sanity a little more every day! My b/f of 13 months has 2 children with me. We were together 4 years ago and went separate ways for almost 3 years. We are trying again and living together. He has several female friends that he has been involved sexually with. That I can handle, however the closest of them is one with whom he has slept with while she was married. Since we have been back together, she has started text messaging and e-mailing him atleast twice a day. I found out about this recently, since he has lied to me repeatedly about having any contact with her. I wouldn't have minded his talking to her, but when I found out he was hiding it, other issues came about for me. Now, he doesn't lie about who is calling, however he refuses to answer her calls in my presense. He will leave and call her back in private. I can't explain all the ways that makes me feel! Please, I need input!!!! Am I unjustified in being uncomfortable with this situation?....And any ideas on what I should do would be appreciated! P.S. Talking to him is useless- he just accuses me of being insecure and jealous.

I don't think you are being insecure or jealous. If he has nothing to hide then it is fine he should be able to talk with her in your presense, or he should have enough respect for you and your relationship to not talk with her if it makes you uncomfortable.

You should make it clearly known how this makes you feel and if he cannot deal with it then you have a decision to make. It all depends on how much you feel for this guy and how much disrespect you are willing to take.

Please don't misunderstand what I am saying here. They may very well be just close friends and she may only be looking for advice from him. If that is the case then she should be your friend too. You should be able to talk to her as well. I am sure he may not be comfortable with that, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. I am currently separated from my wife, but during our marriage I still spoke to my ex-girlfriend. I never really made it a point to tell my wife I was still speaking too her, but if she ever was to find out about it I wouldn't of lied to her about it. And if she would of had an issue with it I would of stopped. The reason I didn't tell her was because she probably would of been insecure, but during that whole time my EX and I were not having any type of relationship, just getting advice from the opposite sex. It was nice to get a differnet opinion.

It may very well be the same situation for him, but the fact that you know about it and are having difficulties with it he should still respect your wishes.

Hope this helps..