Loss Of Appetite

So i'm usually good with my food, i'll eat three meals a day but i've noticed for the past week i have not been able to eat anything. I was eating my normal portion of oatmeal and weren't even half way through it and my stomach felt like there was this big bubble inside and it felt like it was going to burst and i just couldn't eat anymore. This has been going on for about a week now where i just haven't been able to eat anything. its gotten worse this week the thought of food just makes my stomach churn. Yestarday i went out with some friends to a restaraunt and baring in mind i only ate a bannana while at home i came to my main meal and only ate like a few fries and i just looked at it and it just put me off. I ordered some ice cream and only ate lyk half of it and basically thats all i ate yestarday. Today i haven't eaten anything again the thought of food is making me want to hurl. I know this sounds totally weird but a few nights ago i had a dream and i was lying on the sofa and i was ghostrly pale and i was sweating and there were dark circles underneath my eyes i might sound mad but i feel like that is a sign telling me something is wrong. Please help me i don't know if i have a eating disorder or something.

Are you concerned about your weight? Do you want to lose weight? If so maybe it is an ED. BUT to me this doesn't sound like you're trying to starve yourself, it sounds like there is something wrong and you need to see a doctor and get it checked out, that is not healthy.

Archived