Does this work.........

can i just ask, why are you so angry about it? are you worried that you won't please a woman, or that a girl won't like you if she thinks its too small? i know this isn't the same thing, but im not so big in the breasts.. not at all. i used to worry about it because i thought that guys wanted girls with big boobs.. recently i realized that i should be happy with what i have. if a guy loves me, he will love all of me & not think "if only her boobs were bigger..". thats how you should feel about yourself. if a girl really loves you, she won't not love you because you have a small penis. just out of curiosity, how big is it & how old are you? if your still just a teenager, you might still be growing, but even if your not, you should be proud of what you have. if your proud of it no matter how small it may be, thats all that matters. most girls don't like them so long cause they can cause pain, but not all.. look at it this way, at least you got one.

Hi all

Its not the size that counts its what u do with it.

maggie18, my ex fiancee was very top heavy, they just kept getting bigger. Then they started to give her a bad back. she did consider a reduction, but never got round to it. Now she walks with an arch in her back. God pays his debts

So it may seem like it would be great to be bigger upstairs (for women) downstairs (for men) but at the end of the day we got what we got and we shouldnt want to change it.

I no it sounds crazy, but my ex fiancee had large breasts but Im more of a bum and legs man. Not that u wanted to no that LOL

slbg (feeling a whole lot better)

• 3 weeks later...