What is going on??????????????

I tried kissing this girl Marie and the plan backfired on me we had known each other and were comfortable alone and such but she backed out when I surprisingly tried to kiss her! We are better then ever friends but it's not the same without the loving we both love each other and such, how do I kiss her again?

Also after we kissed the next day she completely ignored me as if we had never met or something, now we're friends but she doesn't like me loving anyone else, if she only wants me to love her yet she doesn't want me to kiss her whats goin' on...get back to me and thanks!

I have had that. We had a good friendship for a long while, and I was seeing someone else at the time. And one day we kissed! Boom and Wow. Talk about blowing your mind type kissing. Anyway after that she backed off, and for a few months we didn't talk. There are some women out there who you have to be very carefull with. Saying the wrong thing at the wrong time can really blow things. I never did get with her but we became really good friends who can talk about everything, and that is really all I want now. I loved her, I know I did, but it was not ment to be.

What you have to do is treat her like a good friend, it might be best if you have a heart to heart with her and tell her how you feel, but not to strong! Try to find out what it is she wants, she may not talk to you after for a bit after, but you will know the score and u will become friends again.

Basically you have two options:

1.) Confront her about it. Just tell her, "you don't act like you want a relationship with me...but you get jealous when I try to move on....what gives?"

or,

2.) Just date someone she knows, make sure she finds out about it, then tell her what I said in option 1.

• 2 weeks later...

I think she's just shy and embarrased to look at someone who she'd kissed. Just take her out again and have fun with her and if it feels right try to kiss her again. After a couple times she will become more comfortable