Girl help

ImAGuy

hello im new and ive been reading around for about a couple weeks now its just now i joined.

Well heres the story.....(sorry its kinda long but im telling you everything from my point of view)

Im in high school and really like this girl first time i saw her. I let it go b/c i thought its just another phase b/c i like lots of girls but this one seems to get to my head. Well everyday at lunch in the cafeteria i hang around with my friends and i always see her there with her friends. It wasnt till I noticed her stareing at me for long periods of time , she still would eye me even through all the people around me.This would happen for almost everyday till one day i got closer to her to talk to one of her friends b/c i also know her friends. I still caught her looking at me. Thinking it was a clear sign i finally walked up to her one day during lunch when i caught her all alone and introd myself,she did it back and then after that i said "Your really pretty " after that she turned red like i never seen before and said "Thankz" and then i walked away. The next day i passed her by and said "hi" , she said it back but turned away saying it and had a scared voice. Well the next day i was talking to my friend and told her who i liked and my friend said "oh you know she has a boyfrined right?" well of course i played it off like i knew but that acutally came a shock to me b/c why didnt she say anything about a boyfriend in the first place?

The next day i was walking to class with my lady friends where i saw her by her class, she looked straight at me and started walking towards me like she had something to say to me but when she say my lady friends she quickly stoped and called my homeboy who was in back of me and started talking to me about something useless cuz i heard it for a couple secs.

I want to her how i feel and i really want to find out what she feels about me but i dont know on how to approch her?also b/c i dont want to make a fool out of myself and be modded and i still dont know how strong her relationship is with her boyfriend is

I really just want to hear what you people think what i should do or shouldnt do from your experiances. Any input is welcome b/c i dont know what eles to do and im getting impatient

I have a lot of advice for you about this situtation. There is nothing wrong with making a fool out of your self, i know that in school presures are great. But let me say it this way...

Great risk in life give great rewards, and love is one of the greatest risk of all. Love makes fools out of everyone, you cant avoid it.

Im 31 years old, and i have seen the world, litteraly. The best thing that you can do is seaze the moment and tell her. From your side it looks like she is interest in you, so dont be a putz...ask her out...ask her to have luch with you...just ask her. If you dont you will wonder for the rest of your life (the dreaded) What IF? question...and trust me its better that you suffer a fool for a week than wonder what if for a life time...

this is my advice for you....good luck

and if she does leave her BF for you, and her BF gets mad at you and wants to fight you or something...dont, you'll win more points with her if you dont fight her X.