Should I tell him I Love him first?

Ive been with my guy for almost 5 months now. We are both very deeply connected within our souls. I feel in love with him and im ure he feels the same way. Our actions speak very loudly. I want to tell him i love him because i do and i want to say it along with showing it. He has told me he will not say it unless he honestly truly means it. I know he feels it because he shows it. I am willing to accept that if i say it he might not say it back but i just want to say it to him, to verbally let it be known as well as physically.

Im open for any opinions or suggestions you might have - please post! Thanks! Heather

From my experience in relationships

Give only as much as you receive.

If you give too much they will take you for granted.

If it helps, I too felt soo in love after the first 2 months that it was hard not to blurt out my true feelings, but I held back and i waited patiently until that 1 night that he finally wispered in my ear " I think I'm falling in love with you" and ofcourse my heart melted and I responded "me too".

We have been married for 3 years now.

Men like to take charge, wait and let him take charge. Give him time, wait until he's ready.

You get what you give!