Memories - How can someone after fourteen years

seem to so easily forget all of the special memories that were shared? She dumped me 7 months ago and moved her and my daughter in with another guy. It seems that I was replaced and she quickly has a new family. I see the " friendship " coming to an end and she has the power to do that too. What is next the power to take my daughter away? She genuinely wants me to be happy but one think I want is to remain friends and at the very least know that 14 years meant something. I know I will never get her back , especially now that I think she might be pregnant. She hasn't told me this but when I confirm it I am not sure how to respond. I think it was unexpected and a big mistake. I have heard that dumpers don't want to feel guilt but I am resenting the fact that she pretends that our long history means nothing. I know I need to stop living in the past but how do they forget so easily?

i am sorry for the things you are going through... i can relate...

the relationship didnt end when the breaking up begins... it ended along before... and being apart was the outcome...

try not to think so much... go out, have fun.. you will get nothing but pain in thinking... what was done was done.. just keep walking.. dont look back already..

Archived