Help with females..

Okay, I like this girl and she says she likes me I don't know whether to believe her. I may have waited to long to make a move. I don't know I am stupid. She doesn't want to talk to me, well not that she don't wanna talk to me she talks but like not really talking not much care into what she is saying. I don't know whether to give up on her or keep trying, I like her so much I want to ask her out but I don't know. I try telling her I love her she shrugs it off, I don't know what to do.. She said like 3 days ago she loved me. Now, something happened something changed.. I don't know what it was. Please help me I am so lost...

After she told you the way she felt about you things got weird, is that what you're saying? (Sorry, but your post is a little hard to understand..)

Maybe she's been acting oddly because she doesn't believe you feel the same way. I suggest you get her alone and talk to her, tell her that you care for her a great deal and would like to begin a relationship if she's up to it. The only way you'll find anything out for sure is by being upfront and honest about it.