Time is running out! Help!

Lee 182

Its been almost 6 months since I've spoken to Amy. It just dawned on me this morning. We were together for about 8-9 months, so the time I've spent away from her is catching up with the time span of the entire relationship!

I only started attempting to contact her a couple of months ago because I wanted to give her time to herself to get better because she had been suffering with depression. She is refusing to talk to me so the only way I have been able to make any kind of contact is through her aunt. But her Aunt tells me she can't help me for a couple of weeks because she needs to sort out her heart problems or something so now I don't know what to do. I can't leave it any longer because the longer I leave it the more she is going to move on and forget and I can't let that happen! Her Aunt is the only way I can reach her at the moment.

How much time do I have? How long does it take for girls to move on after a 8-9 month relationship? (bearing in mind it was a pretty intense relationship) Please help!

Well, generally, it takes about 1/2 the duration of the relationship for a person to move on from it. Sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.

I know you care about her, but you should move on. Sounds like she has a lot of issues and is incapable of being a good girlfriend to anyone at this point. Move on.

Make a BIG romantic gesture (eg: send the BIGGEST bunch of flowers to her with a simple note like 'call me' or 'lets try again') - if that doesn't work then she is not interested in getting back together and you must call it quits. Believe me - that is definitely the way to find out. All women long for this but men never do it!! GOOD LUCK! xx

Make a BIG romantic gesture (eg: send the BIGGEST bunch of flowers to her with a simple note like 'call me' or 'lets try again') - if that doesn't work then she is not interested in getting back together and you must call it quits. Believe me - that is definitely the way to find out. All women long for this but men never do it!! GOOD LUCK! xx

LOL I never thought of that. Thanks!

Archived