i dont know what to do

k i think im falling for this girl i met in a class. i called her once and asked her if she felt like going to lunch, she said not really, so i talked to her smore during the week at school and i called her again, asked her if she felt like hanging out on the weekend, she said not really. i really think this girl is worth some trouble but im getting denied. Should i keep at it or find another girl, girls why would you do this to a guy?

One more thing her birthday is in a couple days, should i get her some flowers? and should i have a friend of hers give it to her from "someone special" or deliver them myself? i dont know im trippin over this girl just tell me what u think thanks n good luck

Unfortunately, I don't think this situation is going too well for you. If she flat-out told you she didn't want to go to lunch or see you on the weekend, then it's time to move on. If she said she was "busy" or made an excuse both times, it's worth one more try. Three times in a row and she's definitely making excuses. Trust me, I know what it's like to be rejected. It bl0ws. But you should never take it personally. Girls are a game of chance, as un-romantic as that is. Think of it this way: At least you asked her. Twice! That takes some cojones, especially given the level of interest you have in her. The more you want a girl, the harder it is to imagine rejection.

About the number thing: Say you would consider dating one out of every five girls you saw. And let's say that this girl would consider dating one out of every five guys she saw. Even with these high percentages, the chances of you and her "lining up" are only one in twenty-five! The thing is, a crush is just chemicals. Some girls just have those eyes that seem to hold a galaxy inside, or that devilish crooked smile that makes your knees wobble like jello. But don't ever think that you can "fall for" a girl in just a few days. Lust does not equal love, but both of them feel pretty darn good. If you have a crush, never hesitate to act on it. Talk to the girl and enjoy the crush for what it is: a natural high. But if it doesn't turn out, don't mope around for too long. You'll be surprised at how soon the feelings go away. And for heaven's sake, don't act like this guy! ---------->

Keep your eyes peeled and your traps set, big shooter, and all will be well in your love life.

Maybe she has a boyfriend or has some other reason (other than not digging you) for not being able to hang out with you. If it is the first case, then she's just trying to be nice to you. She doesn't want to come right out and reject you because she doesn't want to hurt you. If it is the second case, then you should get to know her better and find out more about her before you try to develop anything romantic with her. If you do this, she will see you as a really caring and sensitive guy and will notice you in ways that she might not have before.

i think i will wait till her birthday and just kinda talk to her till then, flowers for her bday and then ask the next day if she feels like hanging out the next weekend what do you think? thanks for your advice so far, it helped, i think ~ dave oh btw she didnt make excuses she just said she didnt feel like it yea i know i shoulda given up there but there is something about her beyond her beauty for realz.